Ariana Grande Announces New Album 'My Everything' Due August 25
Ariana Grande announces the official title, artwork, and release date for her sophomore set. The Nickelodeon songstress will follow up her debut LP "Yours Truly" with a new album called "My Everything" which is slated for August 25 release in North America.
"I feel like each song is so strongly themed that I just wanted to have a very simple overall cover," she said when making the announcement in an interview with Ryan Seacrest for iHeartRadio.
The album is led by Iggy Azalea-assisted "Problems" which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 100. It will be followed by a song titled "Break Free" featuring Zedd. A music video is going to be released soon. "It's inspired by Jane Fonda in 'Barbarella' and 'Star Wars' and space," she said. "It's more throwback, campy."
Ariana will also reteam with Big Sean, who was featured in her first album. They collaborate in a new track called "Best Mistake", which she calls one of her favorites.
"My Everything" is available for pre-order on the singer's official website. Fans will get exclusive access to a concert stream where she performs new music from her second album for the first time ever.
More Ariana Grande News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia