Ariana Grande Announces New Album 'My Everything' Due August 25
Ariana Grande announces the official title, artwork, and release date for her sophomore set. The Nickelodeon songstress will follow up her debut LP "Yours Truly" with a new album called "My Everything" which is slated for August 25 release in North America.
"I feel like each song is so strongly themed that I just wanted to have a very simple overall cover," she said when making the announcement in an interview with Ryan Seacrest for iHeartRadio.
The album is led by Iggy Azalea-assisted "Problems" which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 100. It will be followed by a song titled "Break Free" featuring Zedd. A music video is going to be released soon. "It's inspired by Jane Fonda in 'Barbarella' and 'Star Wars' and space," she said. "It's more throwback, campy."
Ariana will also reteam with Big Sean, who was featured in her first album. They collaborate in a new track called "Best Mistake", which she calls one of her favorites.
"My Everything" is available for pre-order on the singer's official website. Fans will get exclusive access to a concert stream where she performs new music from her second album for the first time ever.
More Ariana Grande News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton