Chris Brown Turns Down Reality Show Offer
Chris Brown is not interested in doing reality show. BET was previously rumored trying to sign the troubled singer for a reality show project that would chronicle his life after being released from jail, but he dismissed it. "Naw, not for me, man," he said when asked by TMZ recently.
Rumor has it, the network has held focus groups to find out whether the show could lure in viewers. The result from a focus group in the San Fernando Valley revealed that most of the participants, comprising entirely of African American females, would watch to see if he would screw up.
Although he has been released from prison, Breezy is not completely off the hook. He is scheduled to return to court on September 8 for misdemeanor assault charges which stemmed from an altercation in Washington D.C. last October. The case goes to trial after he rejected a plea deal.
More Chris Brown News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed