Chris Brown Turns Down Reality Show Offer
Chris Brown is not interested in doing reality show. BET was previously rumored trying to sign the troubled singer for a reality show project that would chronicle his life after being released from jail, but he dismissed it. "Naw, not for me, man," he said when asked by TMZ recently.
Rumor has it, the network has held focus groups to find out whether the show could lure in viewers. The result from a focus group in the San Fernando Valley revealed that most of the participants, comprising entirely of African American females, would watch to see if he would screw up.
Although he has been released from prison, Breezy is not completely off the hook. He is scheduled to return to court on September 8 for misdemeanor assault charges which stemmed from an altercation in Washington D.C. last October. The case goes to trial after he rejected a plea deal.
More Chris Brown News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?