Chris Brown Turns Down Reality Show Offer
Chris Brown is not interested in doing reality show. BET was previously rumored trying to sign the troubled singer for a reality show project that would chronicle his life after being released from jail, but he dismissed it. "Naw, not for me, man," he said when asked by TMZ recently.
Rumor has it, the network has held focus groups to find out whether the show could lure in viewers. The result from a focus group in the San Fernando Valley revealed that most of the participants, comprising entirely of African American females, would watch to see if he would screw up.
Although he has been released from prison, Breezy is not completely off the hook. He is scheduled to return to court on September 8 for misdemeanor assault charges which stemmed from an altercation in Washington D.C. last October. The case goes to trial after he rejected a plea deal.
More Chris Brown News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce