Chris Brown Turns Down Reality Show Offer
Chris Brown is not interested in doing reality show. BET was previously rumored trying to sign the troubled singer for a reality show project that would chronicle his life after being released from jail, but he dismissed it. "Naw, not for me, man," he said when asked by TMZ recently.
Rumor has it, the network has held focus groups to find out whether the show could lure in viewers. The result from a focus group in the San Fernando Valley revealed that most of the participants, comprising entirely of African American females, would watch to see if he would screw up.
Although he has been released from prison, Breezy is not completely off the hook. He is scheduled to return to court on September 8 for misdemeanor assault charges which stemmed from an altercation in Washington D.C. last October. The case goes to trial after he rejected a plea deal.
More Chris Brown News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna