Chris Brown Turns Down Reality Show Offer
Chris Brown is not interested in doing reality show. BET was previously rumored trying to sign the troubled singer for a reality show project that would chronicle his life after being released from jail, but he dismissed it. "Naw, not for me, man," he said when asked by TMZ recently.
Rumor has it, the network has held focus groups to find out whether the show could lure in viewers. The result from a focus group in the San Fernando Valley revealed that most of the participants, comprising entirely of African American females, would watch to see if he would screw up.
Although he has been released from prison, Breezy is not completely off the hook. He is scheduled to return to court on September 8 for misdemeanor assault charges which stemmed from an altercation in Washington D.C. last October. The case goes to trial after he rejected a plea deal.
More Chris Brown News
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two