Rick Ross Arrested in North Carolina After Failing to Appear in Court
Rick Ross was taken into police custody late Friday night, June 27 in North Carolina. The 38-year-old rapper was arrested after he finished his set at the SuperJam concert which took place at the Greensboro Coliseum.
An arrest warrant for Rick Ross was issued by court after the lyricist blew off a court date for a misdemeanor marijuana charge reportedly stemming from a weed arrest in town last year. He was released after paying a $1,000 bond.
It's unclear why the rapper, whose real name is William Leonard Roberts II, failed to appear in court. A request to seek comment from his camp was not immediately returned.
Rozay will next perform at the Staples Center in Los Angeles before heading to Rochester in mid-July and flying to France for a gig on July 23. He was previously forced to call off his concert in Detroit after denied entry to the gig. He was reportedly confronted by an angry mob but he denied the rumor.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'