Chrissy Teigen Jokes About Her Missing Nipples in GQ Cover
Chrissy Teigen joked on Twitter about having no nipples following reports about her new cover picture for July issue of GQ Mexico. On June 27, she posted a tweet responding to E!Online's news regarding her missing nipples, writing, "I have no nipples. I draw them on with sharpies each morning and sometimes I forget."
In the cover picture, Chrissy goes topless and wears only a pair of blue undies. E!Online said that Chrissy nipples' editing was gone wrong because her nipples disappeared in the picture. Although she covered her breasts with her hand, normally her nipples could still be seen.
On the same day, TMZ posted a video of Chrissy at LAX airport. In the video, the wife of John Legend wore a see-through white top with no bra.
Chrissy responded to both news on Twitter, joking, "I've landed to tmz saying my nips are out at the airport and E saying I have no nipples this is the life I have created for myself."
I have no nipples. I draw them on with sharpies each morning and sometimes I forget. pic.twitter.com/PrwBeM6xNy— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 28, 2014
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Chrissy Teigen News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video