Chrissy Teigen Jokes About Her Missing Nipples in GQ Cover
Chrissy Teigen joked on Twitter about having no nipples following reports about her new cover picture for July issue of GQ Mexico. On June 27, she posted a tweet responding to E!Online's news regarding her missing nipples, writing, "I have no nipples. I draw them on with sharpies each morning and sometimes I forget."
In the cover picture, Chrissy goes topless and wears only a pair of blue undies. E!Online said that Chrissy nipples' editing was gone wrong because her nipples disappeared in the picture. Although she covered her breasts with her hand, normally her nipples could still be seen.
On the same day, TMZ posted a video of Chrissy at LAX airport. In the video, the wife of John Legend wore a see-through white top with no bra.
Chrissy responded to both news on Twitter, joking, "I've landed to tmz saying my nips are out at the airport and E saying I have no nipples this is the life I have created for myself."
I have no nipples. I draw them on with sharpies each morning and sometimes I forget. pic.twitter.com/PrwBeM6xNy— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 28, 2014
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Chrissy Teigen News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert