Chrissy Teigen Jokes About Her Missing Nipples in GQ Cover
Chrissy Teigen joked on Twitter about having no nipples following reports about her new cover picture for July issue of GQ Mexico. On June 27, she posted a tweet responding to E!Online's news regarding her missing nipples, writing, "I have no nipples. I draw them on with sharpies each morning and sometimes I forget."
In the cover picture, Chrissy goes topless and wears only a pair of blue undies. E!Online said that Chrissy nipples' editing was gone wrong because her nipples disappeared in the picture. Although she covered her breasts with her hand, normally her nipples could still be seen.
On the same day, TMZ posted a video of Chrissy at LAX airport. In the video, the wife of John Legend wore a see-through white top with no bra.
Chrissy responded to both news on Twitter, joking, "I've landed to tmz saying my nips are out at the airport and E saying I have no nipples this is the life I have created for myself."
I have no nipples. I draw them on with sharpies each morning and sometimes I forget. pic.twitter.com/PrwBeM6xNy— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 28, 2014
More Chrissy Teigen News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered