Chrissy Teigen Jokes About Her Missing Nipples in GQ Cover
Chrissy Teigen joked on Twitter about having no nipples following reports about her new cover picture for July issue of GQ Mexico. On June 27, she posted a tweet responding to E!Online's news regarding her missing nipples, writing, "I have no nipples. I draw them on with sharpies each morning and sometimes I forget."
In the cover picture, Chrissy goes topless and wears only a pair of blue undies. E!Online said that Chrissy nipples' editing was gone wrong because her nipples disappeared in the picture. Although she covered her breasts with her hand, normally her nipples could still be seen.
On the same day, TMZ posted a video of Chrissy at LAX airport. In the video, the wife of John Legend wore a see-through white top with no bra.
Chrissy responded to both news on Twitter, joking, "I've landed to tmz saying my nips are out at the airport and E saying I have no nipples this is the life I have created for myself."
I have no nipples. I draw them on with sharpies each morning and sometimes I forget. pic.twitter.com/PrwBeM6xNy— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 28, 2014
More Chrissy Teigen News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert