Riff Raff Premieres 'Introducing the Icon' Music Video
Riff Raff has debuted the official music video for "Introducing the Icon", the intro track from his newly-released album "Neon Icon". Arriving on Friday, June 27, the visuals directed by Stuey Kubrick features the rapper partying at a club with a number of scantily clad ladies who don some glow-in-the dark undies, make-up and body paint.
Riff Raff is seen lifting weights and sporting a set of jewel-encrusted fangs in other scenes. Making a cameo is a cartoonized Diplo, who tells Riff Raff the importance of focusing on the lyrics on songs. "A lot is riding on this album," the producer says, to which the Houston entertainer replies, "Man f**k that!"
"Neon Icon", marking Riff Raff's second studio album, was released earlier this week. It includes the 32-year-old star's collaborations with Diplo, Mac Miller, Childish Gambino, Paul Wall, Amber Coffman, Mike Posner and Slim Thug.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group