Riff Raff Premieres 'Introducing the Icon' Music Video
Riff Raff has debuted the official music video for "Introducing the Icon", the intro track from his newly-released album "Neon Icon". Arriving on Friday, June 27, the visuals directed by Stuey Kubrick features the rapper partying at a club with a number of scantily clad ladies who don some glow-in-the dark undies, make-up and body paint.
Riff Raff is seen lifting weights and sporting a set of jewel-encrusted fangs in other scenes. Making a cameo is a cartoonized Diplo, who tells Riff Raff the importance of focusing on the lyrics on songs. "A lot is riding on this album," the producer says, to which the Houston entertainer replies, "Man f**k that!"
"Neon Icon", marking Riff Raff's second studio album, was released earlier this week. It includes the 32-year-old star's collaborations with Diplo, Mac Miller, Childish Gambino, Paul Wall, Amber Coffman, Mike Posner and Slim Thug.
Riff Raff's "Introducing the Icon" music video
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris