Mark Ruffalo Claims Ben Affleck Doesn't Allow Him to Be Friend With Jennifer Garner
Mark Ruffalo lost his friendship with Jennifer Garner because of Ben Affleck, the actor claimed. Ruffalo talked about his former co-star in "13 Going on 30" as he appeared on "Watch What Happens Live" to promote his new film "Begin Again" on Thursday, June 26.
When asked if he and Garner were still in touch, the Bruce Banner depicter in "The Avengers" said, "We had a great time together. I think we would [have stayed close], but then Ben [Affleck] came on the scene and that was the end of that." Andy Cohen then jokingly said, "I heard he doesn't allow her to have male friends?" Ruffalo just shrugged in response to the made-up question.
In "Begin Again", Ruffalo plays a music exec named Dan Mulligan who works with Keira Knightley's character after she is dumped by Adam Levine's Dave Kohl. The movie hits U.S. theaters on June 27.
Affleck was also mentioned when Jennifer Lopez stopped by the show recently. During her appearance, the "On the Floor" singer said that she contributed to the "Argo" star's fashion transformation back then when they were dating. "Did you dress him when you were dating him?" Cohen asked her.
"I did kind of like, say, 'You're a movie star! You should wear a suit! You should do this with your hair!' For sure. I mean, I do that," Lopez said. "[He] was into it. He didn't do anything he didn't want to do... He had some good fashion moments when he was with me!"
More Mark Ruffalo News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son