Amy Adams on Giving First Class Seat to U.S. Soldier: I Did It for Attention for the Troops
Amy Adams gave her first class seat to a U.S. soldier on her flight from Detroit to Los Angeles on June 27. After landing, the "Trouble with the Curve" actress explained to Inside Edition why she did such generous act, "I didn't do it for attention for myself. I did it for attention for the troops."
It was previously reported that the "Man of Steel" actress was spotted by co-host of ESPN2's "Numbers Never Lie", Jemele Hill, swapping her seats quietly after she noticed a soldier at her gate in Detroit. She privately asked the man in uniform to switch their seats, although the soldier had booked a coach.
Jemele praised Amy's generous act on Twitter, posting, "Just saw actress Amy Adams do something incredibly classy. She gave her 1st class seat to an American soldier. I'm an even bigger fan now."
Amy is currently filming her new movie "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice". She stars along with Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, and Gal Gadot. The movie will be released in the U.S. on May 6, 2016.
More Amy Adams News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked