Amy Adams on Giving First Class Seat to U.S. Soldier: I Did It for Attention for the Troops
Amy Adams gave her first class seat to a U.S. soldier on her flight from Detroit to Los Angeles on June 27. After landing, the "Trouble with the Curve" actress explained to Inside Edition why she did such generous act, "I didn't do it for attention for myself. I did it for attention for the troops."
It was previously reported that the "Man of Steel" actress was spotted by co-host of ESPN2's "Numbers Never Lie", Jemele Hill, swapping her seats quietly after she noticed a soldier at her gate in Detroit. She privately asked the man in uniform to switch their seats, although the soldier had booked a coach.
Jemele praised Amy's generous act on Twitter, posting, "Just saw actress Amy Adams do something incredibly classy. She gave her 1st class seat to an American soldier. I'm an even bigger fan now."
Amy is currently filming her new movie "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice". She stars along with Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, and Gal Gadot. The movie will be released in the U.S. on May 6, 2016.
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party