Amy Adams on Giving First Class Seat to U.S. Soldier: I Did It for Attention for the Troops
Amy Adams gave her first class seat to a U.S. soldier on her flight from Detroit to Los Angeles on June 27. After landing, the "Trouble with the Curve" actress explained to Inside Edition why she did such generous act, "I didn't do it for attention for myself. I did it for attention for the troops."
It was previously reported that the "Man of Steel" actress was spotted by co-host of ESPN2's "Numbers Never Lie", Jemele Hill, swapping her seats quietly after she noticed a soldier at her gate in Detroit. She privately asked the man in uniform to switch their seats, although the soldier had booked a coach.
Jemele praised Amy's generous act on Twitter, posting, "Just saw actress Amy Adams do something incredibly classy. She gave her 1st class seat to an American soldier. I'm an even bigger fan now."
Amy is currently filming her new movie "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice". She stars along with Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, and Gal Gadot. The movie will be released in the U.S. on May 6, 2016.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'