Amy Adams on Giving First Class Seat to U.S. Soldier: I Did It for Attention for the Troops
Amy Adams gave her first class seat to a U.S. soldier on her flight from Detroit to Los Angeles on June 27. After landing, the "Trouble with the Curve" actress explained to Inside Edition why she did such generous act, "I didn't do it for attention for myself. I did it for attention for the troops."
It was previously reported that the "Man of Steel" actress was spotted by co-host of ESPN2's "Numbers Never Lie", Jemele Hill, swapping her seats quietly after she noticed a soldier at her gate in Detroit. She privately asked the man in uniform to switch their seats, although the soldier had booked a coach.
Jemele praised Amy's generous act on Twitter, posting, "Just saw actress Amy Adams do something incredibly classy. She gave her 1st class seat to an American soldier. I'm an even bigger fan now."
Amy is currently filming her new movie "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice". She stars along with Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, and Gal Gadot. The movie will be released in the U.S. on May 6, 2016.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism