Carrie Fisher's Daughter Joins 'Star Wars Episode VII'
Carrie Fisher reportedly will share screen with Billie Lourd, her daughter with Bryan Lourd, in her next film. According to a scoop from Latino-Review, Billie has been tapped for J.J. Abrams' hotly-anticipated "Star Wars Episode VII". The role is still unknown, but the daughter of Fisher's Princess Leia is expected to be part of the story.
The movie has started production in Abu Dhabi and London, but the plotline is still kept under tight wraps. Ain't It Cool News suggests [Spoiler Alert!] Harrison Ford's Han Solo will lead "a galaxy-wide search party for Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill)," while Badass Digest adds that the old smuggler will take the new kids on a journey with him.
The film is planned for December 18, 2015. Rumor has it, producer Kathleen Kennedy and director Abrams originally wanted a May 4, 2016 release, but a higher exec at Disney, Bob Iger, stuck to the 2015 date. Another report claims Ford's on-set accident, which left him with a broken leg, could cause a six-month delay, but this report was debunked.
John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Max von Sydow, Lupita Nyong'o, and Gwendoline Christie are among the cast. They are joined by the original members like Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'