Kim Kardashian Spotted Scouting Apartment With Kris and Kendall Jenner
Kim Kardashian apparently is eyeing a new place in NYC. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was spotted scouting a $21,000,000 apartment which is put on the market by Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner in the Puck Building, situated on Lafayette Street in SoHo, Mail Online reports.
Showing off her figure in a skin-tight strapless dress, the reality star was joined by her sister Kendall Jenner, who sported a strapless top and matching pants, and their mother Kris Jenner who wore an all-white ensemble. The trio also checked out other properties during the outing.
One of "Million Dollar Listing New York" stars Fredrik Eklund then took to Instagram to share some photos of the reality stars' house-hunting trip. "Ok so we give up. Totally give up. We tried to keep it a secret for the longest time that we were working with @kimkardashian and Kanye but it was impossible as there were like one hundred photographers outside each of our listings and now the photos are everywhere," he wrote.
Kanye West's wife later took to Instagram to talk about her nude-colored dress and make up. "Today's look- Simple nude Wolford strapless dress, my go to bronze Tom Ford chain heels that match everything," she captioned one post. "Side view of today's look- Used our new tanner and loving this glows bronzy look," she wrote in another post.
More Kim Kardashian News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates