Kim Kardashian Spotted Scouting Apartment With Kris and Kendall Jenner
Kim Kardashian apparently is eyeing a new place in NYC. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was spotted scouting a $21,000,000 apartment which is put on the market by Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner in the Puck Building, situated on Lafayette Street in SoHo, Mail Online reports.
Showing off her figure in a skin-tight strapless dress, the reality star was joined by her sister Kendall Jenner, who sported a strapless top and matching pants, and their mother Kris Jenner who wore an all-white ensemble. The trio also checked out other properties during the outing.
One of "Million Dollar Listing New York" stars Fredrik Eklund then took to Instagram to share some photos of the reality stars' house-hunting trip. "Ok so we give up. Totally give up. We tried to keep it a secret for the longest time that we were working with @kimkardashian and Kanye but it was impossible as there were like one hundred photographers outside each of our listings and now the photos are everywhere," he wrote.
Kanye West's wife later took to Instagram to talk about her nude-colored dress and make up. "Today's look- Simple nude Wolford strapless dress, my go to bronze Tom Ford chain heels that match everything," she captioned one post. "Side view of today's look- Used our new tanner and loving this glows bronzy look," she wrote in another post.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'