'Masters of Sex' Season 2 Promos: Lofe Affair Interferes With Professional Partnership
Showtime hypes up the anticipation for "Masters of Sex" season 2 by debuting new promos. The videos highlight the affair between William Masters and Virginia Johnson that takes a new level as it moves from the lab to a bedroom.
"Sex, enjoy it if and when you can. It's a biological function. But, keep your heart out of it," she says in the trailer, but they later realize that what happens between them is much more than a sex study. "Things have changed," she says.
As things are heating up between them personally, Masters' marriage starts to fall apart. Masters and Johnson's professional relationship is also tested when a new backer questions her significance in the research.
The provocative drama will return with the new season on Sunday, July 12 at 10 P.M. on Showtime. Danny Huston is cast in a key role as Dr. Douglas Greathouse, the privileged head of a hospital's Obstetrics Department. Christian Borle and Sarah Silverman also join the cast for season 2.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit