'Masters of Sex' Season 2 Promos: Lofe Affair Interferes With Professional Partnership
Showtime hypes up the anticipation for "Masters of Sex" season 2 by debuting new promos. The videos highlight the affair between William Masters and Virginia Johnson that takes a new level as it moves from the lab to a bedroom.
"Sex, enjoy it if and when you can. It's a biological function. But, keep your heart out of it," she says in the trailer, but they later realize that what happens between them is much more than a sex study. "Things have changed," she says.
As things are heating up between them personally, Masters' marriage starts to fall apart. Masters and Johnson's professional relationship is also tested when a new backer questions her significance in the research.
The provocative drama will return with the new season on Sunday, July 12 at 10 P.M. on Showtime. Danny Huston is cast in a key role as Dr. Douglas Greathouse, the privileged head of a hospital's Obstetrics Department. Christian Borle and Sarah Silverman also join the cast for season 2.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion