'Masters of Sex' Season 2 Promos: Lofe Affair Interferes With Professional Partnership
Showtime hypes up the anticipation for "Masters of Sex" season 2 by debuting new promos. The videos highlight the affair between William Masters and Virginia Johnson that takes a new level as it moves from the lab to a bedroom.
"Sex, enjoy it if and when you can. It's a biological function. But, keep your heart out of it," she says in the trailer, but they later realize that what happens between them is much more than a sex study. "Things have changed," she says.
As things are heating up between them personally, Masters' marriage starts to fall apart. Masters and Johnson's professional relationship is also tested when a new backer questions her significance in the research.
The provocative drama will return with the new season on Sunday, July 12 at 10 P.M. on Showtime. Danny Huston is cast in a key role as Dr. Douglas Greathouse, the privileged head of a hospital's Obstetrics Department. Christian Borle and Sarah Silverman also join the cast for season 2.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group