'Masters of Sex' Season 2 Promos: Lofe Affair Interferes With Professional Partnership
Showtime hypes up the anticipation for "Masters of Sex" season 2 by debuting new promos. The videos highlight the affair between William Masters and Virginia Johnson that takes a new level as it moves from the lab to a bedroom.
"Sex, enjoy it if and when you can. It's a biological function. But, keep your heart out of it," she says in the trailer, but they later realize that what happens between them is much more than a sex study. "Things have changed," she says.
As things are heating up between them personally, Masters' marriage starts to fall apart. Masters and Johnson's professional relationship is also tested when a new backer questions her significance in the research.
The provocative drama will return with the new season on Sunday, July 12 at 10 P.M. on Showtime. Danny Huston is cast in a key role as Dr. Douglas Greathouse, the privileged head of a hospital's Obstetrics Department. Christian Borle and Sarah Silverman also join the cast for season 2.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!