'Masters of Sex' Season 2 Promos: Lofe Affair Interferes With Professional Partnership
Showtime hypes up the anticipation for "Masters of Sex" season 2 by debuting new promos. The videos highlight the affair between William Masters and Virginia Johnson that takes a new level as it moves from the lab to a bedroom.
"Sex, enjoy it if and when you can. It's a biological function. But, keep your heart out of it," she says in the trailer, but they later realize that what happens between them is much more than a sex study. "Things have changed," she says.
As things are heating up between them personally, Masters' marriage starts to fall apart. Masters and Johnson's professional relationship is also tested when a new backer questions her significance in the research.
The provocative drama will return with the new season on Sunday, July 12 at 10 P.M. on Showtime. Danny Huston is cast in a key role as Dr. Douglas Greathouse, the privileged head of a hospital's Obstetrics Department. Christian Borle and Sarah Silverman also join the cast for season 2.
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party