Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy Fall in Love in 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Trailer
Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy displayed a passionate love affair in "The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby". First trailer for the romance drama written and directed by Ned Benson has been debuted online.
The love story explores how a married couple in New York City deals with an emotional, life-altering experience, from the two different perspectives of the husband, Conor, (McAvoy), a restaurant owner, and of the wife, Eleanor, (Chastain), who goes back to college.
The trailer begins with the younger version of the couple falling in love before things get complicated between them. "Everyone starts out thinking this is forever. But then things get hard," a voice over is heard.
The film was premiered at last year's Toronto Film Festival and was one of the films presented at the Cannes Film Festival last month. Also starring William Hurt and Viola Davis, it will open in limited theaters in the U.S. September 26.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed