Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy Fall in Love in 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Trailer
Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy displayed a passionate love affair in "The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby". First trailer for the romance drama written and directed by Ned Benson has been debuted online.
The love story explores how a married couple in New York City deals with an emotional, life-altering experience, from the two different perspectives of the husband, Conor, (McAvoy), a restaurant owner, and of the wife, Eleanor, (Chastain), who goes back to college.
The trailer begins with the younger version of the couple falling in love before things get complicated between them. "Everyone starts out thinking this is forever. But then things get hard," a voice over is heard.
The film was premiered at last year's Toronto Film Festival and was one of the films presented at the Cannes Film Festival last month. Also starring William Hurt and Viola Davis, it will open in limited theaters in the U.S. September 26.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers