Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy Fall in Love in 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Trailer
Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy displayed a passionate love affair in "The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby". First trailer for the romance drama written and directed by Ned Benson has been debuted online.
The love story explores how a married couple in New York City deals with an emotional, life-altering experience, from the two different perspectives of the husband, Conor, (McAvoy), a restaurant owner, and of the wife, Eleanor, (Chastain), who goes back to college.
The trailer begins with the younger version of the couple falling in love before things get complicated between them. "Everyone starts out thinking this is forever. But then things get hard," a voice over is heard.
The film was premiered at last year's Toronto Film Festival and was one of the films presented at the Cannes Film Festival last month. Also starring William Hurt and Viola Davis, it will open in limited theaters in the U.S. September 26.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake