Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy Fall in Love in 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Trailer
Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy displayed a passionate love affair in "The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby". First trailer for the romance drama written and directed by Ned Benson has been debuted online.
The love story explores how a married couple in New York City deals with an emotional, life-altering experience, from the two different perspectives of the husband, Conor, (McAvoy), a restaurant owner, and of the wife, Eleanor, (Chastain), who goes back to college.
The trailer begins with the younger version of the couple falling in love before things get complicated between them. "Everyone starts out thinking this is forever. But then things get hard," a voice over is heard.
The film was premiered at last year's Toronto Film Festival and was one of the films presented at the Cannes Film Festival last month. Also starring William Hurt and Viola Davis, it will open in limited theaters in the U.S. September 26.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor