Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy Fall in Love in 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Trailer
Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy displayed a passionate love affair in "The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby". First trailer for the romance drama written and directed by Ned Benson has been debuted online.
The love story explores how a married couple in New York City deals with an emotional, life-altering experience, from the two different perspectives of the husband, Conor, (McAvoy), a restaurant owner, and of the wife, Eleanor, (Chastain), who goes back to college.
The trailer begins with the younger version of the couple falling in love before things get complicated between them. "Everyone starts out thinking this is forever. But then things get hard," a voice over is heard.
The film was premiered at last year's Toronto Film Festival and was one of the films presented at the Cannes Film Festival last month. Also starring William Hurt and Viola Davis, it will open in limited theaters in the U.S. September 26.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account