'Doctor Who' Season 8 Gets New Teaser and Premiere Date
BBC America has released a new teaser for "Doctor Who" season 8. Similar to the previously released teaser, the 15-second sneak-peek video has Peter Capaldi's Doctor in the TARDIS, but this time his face is seen toward the end of the video.
The new snippet is cryptic as the titular character asks his companion, Jenna Coleman's Clara Oswald, "Clara, be my pal, tell me, am I a good man?" She replies, "I don't think I know who the Doctor is anymore."
The new season of the British sci-fi series now has got a premiere date, which is Saturday, August 23, at 8 P.M. ET. Samuel Anderson is added to the cast to play a recurring role as Danny Pink, a teacher at Coal Hill Secondary School where Clara also teaches.
Capaldi and Coleman will visit New York on Thursday, August 14, as part of the inaugural Doctor Who World Tour to promote the show. The duo will also stop by Cardiff in Wales, London, Seoul, Sydney, Mexico City and Rio de Janeiro during the tour.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'