'Doctor Who' Season 8 Gets New Teaser and Premiere Date
BBC America has released a new teaser for "Doctor Who" season 8. Similar to the previously released teaser, the 15-second sneak-peek video has Peter Capaldi's Doctor in the TARDIS, but this time his face is seen toward the end of the video.
The new snippet is cryptic as the titular character asks his companion, Jenna Coleman's Clara Oswald, "Clara, be my pal, tell me, am I a good man?" She replies, "I don't think I know who the Doctor is anymore."
The new season of the British sci-fi series now has got a premiere date, which is Saturday, August 23, at 8 P.M. ET. Samuel Anderson is added to the cast to play a recurring role as Danny Pink, a teacher at Coal Hill Secondary School where Clara also teaches.
Capaldi and Coleman will visit New York on Thursday, August 14, as part of the inaugural Doctor Who World Tour to promote the show. The duo will also stop by Cardiff in Wales, London, Seoul, Sydney, Mexico City and Rio de Janeiro during the tour.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels