'Doctor Who' Season 8 Gets New Teaser and Premiere Date
BBC America has released a new teaser for "Doctor Who" season 8. Similar to the previously released teaser, the 15-second sneak-peek video has Peter Capaldi's Doctor in the TARDIS, but this time his face is seen toward the end of the video.
The new snippet is cryptic as the titular character asks his companion, Jenna Coleman's Clara Oswald, "Clara, be my pal, tell me, am I a good man?" She replies, "I don't think I know who the Doctor is anymore."
The new season of the British sci-fi series now has got a premiere date, which is Saturday, August 23, at 8 P.M. ET. Samuel Anderson is added to the cast to play a recurring role as Danny Pink, a teacher at Coal Hill Secondary School where Clara also teaches.
Capaldi and Coleman will visit New York on Thursday, August 14, as part of the inaugural Doctor Who World Tour to promote the show. The duo will also stop by Cardiff in Wales, London, Seoul, Sydney, Mexico City and Rio de Janeiro during the tour.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her