'Doctor Who' Season 8 Gets New Teaser and Premiere Date
BBC America has released a new teaser for "Doctor Who" season 8. Similar to the previously released teaser, the 15-second sneak-peek video has Peter Capaldi's Doctor in the TARDIS, but this time his face is seen toward the end of the video.
The new snippet is cryptic as the titular character asks his companion, Jenna Coleman's Clara Oswald, "Clara, be my pal, tell me, am I a good man?" She replies, "I don't think I know who the Doctor is anymore."
The new season of the British sci-fi series now has got a premiere date, which is Saturday, August 23, at 8 P.M. ET. Samuel Anderson is added to the cast to play a recurring role as Danny Pink, a teacher at Coal Hill Secondary School where Clara also teaches.
Capaldi and Coleman will visit New York on Thursday, August 14, as part of the inaugural Doctor Who World Tour to promote the show. The duo will also stop by Cardiff in Wales, London, Seoul, Sydney, Mexico City and Rio de Janeiro during the tour.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death