'Doctor Who' Season 8 Gets New Teaser and Premiere Date
BBC America has released a new teaser for "Doctor Who" season 8. Similar to the previously released teaser, the 15-second sneak-peek video has Peter Capaldi's Doctor in the TARDIS, but this time his face is seen toward the end of the video.
The new snippet is cryptic as the titular character asks his companion, Jenna Coleman's Clara Oswald, "Clara, be my pal, tell me, am I a good man?" She replies, "I don't think I know who the Doctor is anymore."
The new season of the British sci-fi series now has got a premiere date, which is Saturday, August 23, at 8 P.M. ET. Samuel Anderson is added to the cast to play a recurring role as Danny Pink, a teacher at Coal Hill Secondary School where Clara also teaches.
Capaldi and Coleman will visit New York on Thursday, August 14, as part of the inaugural Doctor Who World Tour to promote the show. The duo will also stop by Cardiff in Wales, London, Seoul, Sydney, Mexico City and Rio de Janeiro during the tour.
More Doctor Who News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars