Angel Haze Confirms Dating Ireland Baldwin: 'We F**k'
Although photos of their PDAs have said it all, Angel Haze felt the need to confirm her relationship with Ireland Baldwin. The rapper spoke candidly about dating the model daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger.
In an interview with The Independent, Haze confirmed that they had been dating for four months after meeting for the first time at New York Fashion Week. However, she thought America is not ready for the kind of couple they are. "An interracial gay couple, I mean that's just weird for America right now," she said.
Angel then dropped the bomb, "We f**k and friends don't f**k. I have never f**ked one of my friends. Once I see you in that way, it doesn't happen." Haze and Baldwin have been exchanging love messages and posting photos of them together on Instagram in the past few months.
The bisexual rapper later discussed the way many media called their relationship. "I don't know if there's like some confirm or deny thing with the way relationships work in the media, but everyone just calls us best friends, best friends for life, like we're just friends hanging out. It's funny. It's rad in some ways, it sucks in others."
When talking about her sexuality, Haze said, "When you find it love it definitely amends your perspective on certain things. I was dating a guy I really liked about a year ago and being around him and realizing so many things about myself totally made me hate the traditional ideas of what a relationship should be, of what romance should be."
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen