Angel Haze Confirms Dating Ireland Baldwin: 'We F**k'
Although photos of their PDAs have said it all, Angel Haze felt the need to confirm her relationship with Ireland Baldwin. The rapper spoke candidly about dating the model daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger.
In an interview with The Independent, Haze confirmed that they had been dating for four months after meeting for the first time at New York Fashion Week. However, she thought America is not ready for the kind of couple they are. "An interracial gay couple, I mean that's just weird for America right now," she said.
Angel then dropped the bomb, "We f**k and friends don't f**k. I have never f**ked one of my friends. Once I see you in that way, it doesn't happen." Haze and Baldwin have been exchanging love messages and posting photos of them together on Instagram in the past few months.
The bisexual rapper later discussed the way many media called their relationship. "I don't know if there's like some confirm or deny thing with the way relationships work in the media, but everyone just calls us best friends, best friends for life, like we're just friends hanging out. It's funny. It's rad in some ways, it sucks in others."
When talking about her sexuality, Haze said, "When you find it love it definitely amends your perspective on certain things. I was dating a guy I really liked about a year ago and being around him and realizing so many things about myself totally made me hate the traditional ideas of what a relationship should be, of what romance should be."
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'