Sanaa Lathan Stalker Pleads Guilty to Criminal Trespassing
A man who broke into Sanaa Lathan's house earlier this month reportedly has pleaded guilty to criminal trespassing. According to TMZ, the man named Shawn Caples was ordered to psychiatric counseling for one year on Thursday, June 26.
During the Thursday court meeting, he was also sentenced to three years of probation. The 28-year-old man additionally will have to stay away from the "Love & Basketball" star and her property for the next three years.
Caples broke into Lathan's house on Friday, June 13. Back then, he was found by contractors who worked at her home sleeping in her laundry room. Caples, who said that he was Lathan's husband, was asked to leave. However, he later reappeared at the property. The "Alien vs. Predator" actress reportedly yelled at him, "Get the f*** out of here," and called the police when Caples didn't budge.
Following the incident, Lathan filed restraining order against the intruder. In her filing, she reportedly said that she hid when Caples went to her house again three days later.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?