Robert De Niro Does Not Want to Miss World Cup, Crashes Into Random Party
Robert De Niro reportedly crashed into someone's party to watch World Cup match between the U.S. and Germany on June 26. According to a neighbor, at that time the "Killing Season" actor was in the middle of filming his new movie "The Intern" in Brooklyn's Cobble Hill neighborhood.
The neighbor told Business Insider that Warner Bros. asked if anyone could help Robert watch the soccer match by sending an email to their apartment building. The email read, "Our lead actor, Robert De Niro, would very much like to watch the World Cup game, today at 12pm. Would it be possible to place a small portable satellite on the building rooftop ASAP and run a cable to the street to help facilitate this request?"
According to the neighbor, a nearby house later invited the 70-year-old actor to join their World Cup party. The neighbor claimed, "We got another email from a neighbor saying he talked to the crew and apparently he found a house of people watching it and joined them."
An insider said, "He wasn't going to miss the game! He's a true American. He has no problem hanging, he enjoyed it."
Robert is currently filming the drama-comedy film, "The Intern". He stars along with Anne Hathaway, Adam DeVine and Anders Holm. The movie is about an owner of a successful fashion website who hired an elderly intern. It will be released in September 2015.
More Robert De Niro News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby