Vanessa Carlton Reveals She Is Pregnant
Vanessa Carlton revealed she's pregnant by showing off her baby bump in a picture posted on Facebook on June 26. She also wrote a short message to her fans, explaining about the delay of her fifth album, "Liberman".
In the picture, Vanessa wears a long black dress with a round hat. She wrote along with the picture, "I can now reveal the reason as to why Liberman will not be released until next summer. See the picture below. No, those aren't a bunch of croissants. We're expecting a baby. It's healthy and moving around like a champ."
"I'm bummed to delay the album because it's so special to me and the perfect combination of England and Tennessee," she continued, "When I put the record on it feels like medicine. I hope it does the same for you... in due time!"
The "A Thousand Miles" singer then expressed her gratitude toward her fans, posting, "Thanks for sticking with me. John, Victor and I are over the moon."
Vanessa posted the same picture on her Twitter with a link to her Facebook account, captioning it with, "Liberman to be released Summer 2015 due to a baby on board! For more info visit: facebook.com/vanessacarlton."
Vanessa got married to Deer Tick's lead singer John McCauley in December 2013 in a ceremony officiated by Fleetwood Mac's singer, Stevie Nicks. A month before the wedding, the "Carousel" singer revealed that she had suffered an ectopic pregnancy.
At that time, she explained, "This is not considered a viable pregnancy because the fetus cannot develop, and it is a high-risk situation for the mother because of the potential for tubal rupture and internal bleeding." Vanessa later had a surgery in order to remove her entire right fallopian tube.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl