Lil Wayne Debuts New Track 'Krazy'
After being previewed in the latest episode of "Weezy Wednesdays", Lil Wayne's new track "Krazy" arrived online in full. It came out via NBA star Chris Paul's Twitter shortly after midnight on June 27.
The song features Wayne bragging about his current status over the menacing beats produced by Infamous. He also reflects on his past, rapping, "For my n***as on Rikers Island/ Back there playing Uno/ Getting swole like Popeye/ N***as walking around like Bruno."
"Krazy" is presumably a cut from Weezy's long-awaited new album, "Tha Carter V". No official release date has been set for the record, but the rapper recently said that it would definitely come out before 2014 ends.
In addition to the fifth installment of his "Carter" series, the Louisiana star is currently readying another album that he joked would be called "The Other Album". In last week's episode of "Weezy Wednesdays", he said he decided to make the second album because recorded too many songs for "C5".
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing