Lil Wayne Debuts New Track 'Krazy'
After being previewed in the latest episode of "Weezy Wednesdays", Lil Wayne's new track "Krazy" arrived online in full. It came out via NBA star Chris Paul's Twitter shortly after midnight on June 27.
The song features Wayne bragging about his current status over the menacing beats produced by Infamous. He also reflects on his past, rapping, "For my n***as on Rikers Island/ Back there playing Uno/ Getting swole like Popeye/ N***as walking around like Bruno."
"Krazy" is presumably a cut from Weezy's long-awaited new album, "Tha Carter V". No official release date has been set for the record, but the rapper recently said that it would definitely come out before 2014 ends.
In addition to the fifth installment of his "Carter" series, the Louisiana star is currently readying another album that he joked would be called "The Other Album". In last week's episode of "Weezy Wednesdays", he said he decided to make the second album because recorded too many songs for "C5".
More Lil Wayne News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting