Lil Wayne Debuts New Track 'Krazy'
After being previewed in the latest episode of "Weezy Wednesdays", Lil Wayne's new track "Krazy" arrived online in full. It came out via NBA star Chris Paul's Twitter shortly after midnight on June 27.
The song features Wayne bragging about his current status over the menacing beats produced by Infamous. He also reflects on his past, rapping, "For my n***as on Rikers Island/ Back there playing Uno/ Getting swole like Popeye/ N***as walking around like Bruno."
"Krazy" is presumably a cut from Weezy's long-awaited new album, "Tha Carter V". No official release date has been set for the record, but the rapper recently said that it would definitely come out before 2014 ends.
In addition to the fifth installment of his "Carter" series, the Louisiana star is currently readying another album that he joked would be called "The Other Album". In last week's episode of "Weezy Wednesdays", he said he decided to make the second album because recorded too many songs for "C5".
More Lil Wayne News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist