Lil Wayne Debuts New Track 'Krazy'
After being previewed in the latest episode of "Weezy Wednesdays", Lil Wayne's new track "Krazy" arrived online in full. It came out via NBA star Chris Paul's Twitter shortly after midnight on June 27.
The song features Wayne bragging about his current status over the menacing beats produced by Infamous. He also reflects on his past, rapping, "For my n***as on Rikers Island/ Back there playing Uno/ Getting swole like Popeye/ N***as walking around like Bruno."
"Krazy" is presumably a cut from Weezy's long-awaited new album, "Tha Carter V". No official release date has been set for the record, but the rapper recently said that it would definitely come out before 2014 ends.
In addition to the fifth installment of his "Carter" series, the Louisiana star is currently readying another album that he joked would be called "The Other Album". In last week's episode of "Weezy Wednesdays", he said he decided to make the second album because recorded too many songs for "C5".
More Lil Wayne News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'