Lil Wayne Debuts New Track 'Krazy'
After being previewed in the latest episode of "Weezy Wednesdays", Lil Wayne's new track "Krazy" arrived online in full. It came out via NBA star Chris Paul's Twitter shortly after midnight on June 27.
The song features Wayne bragging about his current status over the menacing beats produced by Infamous. He also reflects on his past, rapping, "For my n***as on Rikers Island/ Back there playing Uno/ Getting swole like Popeye/ N***as walking around like Bruno."
"Krazy" is presumably a cut from Weezy's long-awaited new album, "Tha Carter V". No official release date has been set for the record, but the rapper recently said that it would definitely come out before 2014 ends.
In addition to the fifth installment of his "Carter" series, the Louisiana star is currently readying another album that he joked would be called "The Other Album". In last week's episode of "Weezy Wednesdays", he said he decided to make the second album because recorded too many songs for "C5".
More Lil Wayne News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival