Cam Gigandet Mocks Former 'The O.C.' Co-Stars Ben McKenzie and Mischa Barton
Cam Gigandet shared his opinion on his former "The O.C." co-stars in a new interview for Elle magazine's "Hot Guy/Cold Drink" feature. Cam was asked if he ever kept in touch with anyone from the FOX teen series, but the 31-year-old actor said no.
He opened up about Benjamin McKenzie's attitude toward him, saying, "Actually, Ben McKenzie was kind of mean to me. I hadn't done anything at that point and he was a little bit of an a**. But I love him. I think he's a great actor and I love 'Southland'."
When asked about Mischa Barton, the "Twilight" actor said, "Mischa? I didn't really... Was she there? I don't even have memories of her."
Cam seemed not to have any good experience when filming the series. He recalled, "I learned a lot. But the things that I remember now-none of them are good. It was only the third or fourth season."
"Those kids were f**king miserable," the "Burlesque" actor added, "They were just-they would not remember their lines on purpose. They were young. That said, I don't talk to anyone I've ever worked with."
Cam stars on upcoming CBS crime-drama series, "Reckless", along with Adam Rodriguez, Shawn Hatosy and Anna Wood. The series will premiere on Sunday, June 29.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors