Khloe Kardashian Joined by French Montana at Birthday Celebration
Khloe Kardashian celebrated her 30th birthday with beau French Montana and her family. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star, who turns 30 on June 27, apparently celebrated her birthday the day before. On Thursday, the birthday girl shared a photo of her and French with a birthday cake in front of them.
Khloe's sister Kim Kardashian apparently was also present. She also uploaded the same photo on her Instagram, writing, "Let the birthday celebrations begin @khloekardashian !!!!!!!! #OneofThoseBlurryNight." In addition to the snap with Montana, the reality star shared a photo of her blowing the candles. "I couldn't help but wish for a couple of forevers," she captioned it.
Earlier that day, French pleaded guilty to driving his Rolls-Royce Ghost with a suspended license. Appearing at a Manhattan Criminal Court, the rapper sported a black shirt, pants and shoes. He then was ordered to pay a $500 fine.
French was busted on February 1 at around 1:40 A.M. as he went to a party with Funkmaster Flex and was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. Khloe did not accompany him to the court as she was seen having lunch at New York's Little Prince Restaurant with sisters Kim and Kourtney Kardashian.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars