Khloe Kardashian Joined by French Montana at Birthday Celebration
Khloe Kardashian celebrated her 30th birthday with beau French Montana and her family. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star, who turns 30 on June 27, apparently celebrated her birthday the day before. On Thursday, the birthday girl shared a photo of her and French with a birthday cake in front of them.
Khloe's sister Kim Kardashian apparently was also present. She also uploaded the same photo on her Instagram, writing, "Let the birthday celebrations begin @khloekardashian !!!!!!!! #OneofThoseBlurryNight." In addition to the snap with Montana, the reality star shared a photo of her blowing the candles. "I couldn't help but wish for a couple of forevers," she captioned it.
Earlier that day, French pleaded guilty to driving his Rolls-Royce Ghost with a suspended license. Appearing at a Manhattan Criminal Court, the rapper sported a black shirt, pants and shoes. He then was ordered to pay a $500 fine.
French was busted on February 1 at around 1:40 A.M. as he went to a party with Funkmaster Flex and was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. Khloe did not accompany him to the court as she was seen having lunch at New York's Little Prince Restaurant with sisters Kim and Kourtney Kardashian.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory