Niall Horan Injured After Fan Throws Shoe Onstage at One Direction's Amsterdam Show
Niall Horan had a little incident when he and his One Direction bandmates performed a show in Amsterdam on Wednesday night, June 25. The 20-year-old boybander was left in "a lot of pain" after getting hit by an object thrown onstage by a fan.
The object, turning out to be a shoe, landed on Horan's knee which he dislocated in the past and prompted him to undergo a major surgery earlier this year. In some videos taken by fans, the singer is seen struggling to walk off stage for a brief break.
Following the incident, Horan took to Twitter to ask fans to stop pelting dangerous stuff onstage. "Also guys! Can you limit what gets thrown on stage please! Coz somethin thrown at me tonight! Hit my knee! A lot of pain from it!" he wrote.
"Never wanna sound like I'm complaining! But only having my operation 5 months ago, I still get a bit of pain and I'm very scared about it," he added.
During the same gig, another One Direction member Harry Styles also got hit by an object thrown by a fan. He was walking down the stage with Horan and Louis Tomlinson when a mysterious item flew in his direction and hit him in the eye.
More Niall Horan News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards