Niall Horan Injured After Fan Throws Shoe Onstage at One Direction's Amsterdam Show
Niall Horan had a little incident when he and his One Direction bandmates performed a show in Amsterdam on Wednesday night, June 25. The 20-year-old boybander was left in "a lot of pain" after getting hit by an object thrown onstage by a fan.
The object, turning out to be a shoe, landed on Horan's knee which he dislocated in the past and prompted him to undergo a major surgery earlier this year. In some videos taken by fans, the singer is seen struggling to walk off stage for a brief break.
Following the incident, Horan took to Twitter to ask fans to stop pelting dangerous stuff onstage. "Also guys! Can you limit what gets thrown on stage please! Coz somethin thrown at me tonight! Hit my knee! A lot of pain from it!" he wrote.
"Never wanna sound like I'm complaining! But only having my operation 5 months ago, I still get a bit of pain and I'm very scared about it," he added.
During the same gig, another One Direction member Harry Styles also got hit by an object thrown by a fan. He was walking down the stage with Horan and Louis Tomlinson when a mysterious item flew in his direction and hit him in the eye.
More Niall Horan News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media