Niall Horan Injured After Fan Throws Shoe Onstage at One Direction's Amsterdam Show
Niall Horan had a little incident when he and his One Direction bandmates performed a show in Amsterdam on Wednesday night, June 25. The 20-year-old boybander was left in "a lot of pain" after getting hit by an object thrown onstage by a fan.
The object, turning out to be a shoe, landed on Horan's knee which he dislocated in the past and prompted him to undergo a major surgery earlier this year. In some videos taken by fans, the singer is seen struggling to walk off stage for a brief break.
Following the incident, Horan took to Twitter to ask fans to stop pelting dangerous stuff onstage. "Also guys! Can you limit what gets thrown on stage please! Coz somethin thrown at me tonight! Hit my knee! A lot of pain from it!" he wrote.
"Never wanna sound like I'm complaining! But only having my operation 5 months ago, I still get a bit of pain and I'm very scared about it," he added.
During the same gig, another One Direction member Harry Styles also got hit by an object thrown by a fan. He was walking down the stage with Horan and Louis Tomlinson when a mysterious item flew in his direction and hit him in the eye.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC