Report: Olivia Palermo Marries Johannes Huebl in Quickie Wedding
Olivia Palermo and her German fiance Johannes Huebl reportedly are now married. According to Page Six, the couple tied the knot on Saturday, June 21 at Manhattan's City Hall. Palermo and her boyfriend reportedly planned to get married in St. Barts this fall, but they rushed the wedding because Huebl had some issues with his visa which might force him to leave the U.S. sooner.
"They were planning a big wedding in the fall, but Johannes left Wilhelmina Models last year, and he currently isn't with an agency, and was told he would have to leave the U.S. in September," a source explained. "Olivia's friends were surprised when they got married at City Hall on Saturday, with the only guests being his friend Ulli Saeuberlich and her parents, who weren't happy with the rush, but decided to be there at the last minute."
A spokesperson for Palermo, Barbara Saint-Aime, however, insisted that the former star of "The City" is not married yet. "They had always planned to have a small civil wedding in June. The whole visa thing is not relevant," she said.
"They have been together for six-and-a-half years, they got engaged this past January. They travel so much during the summer, they really don't have much time to plan things. They are not married yet. They are doing a much smaller civil ceremony in the States this month and they are planning to do something much larger later on," she added.
Huebl revealed their engagement in an Instagram video during their vacation in St. Barts. "Happy New Year to everybody and this is how we celebrate it: OP said YES," he wrote.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake