Chris Brown Shares Snippet of 'New Flame' Ft. Usher and Rick Ross
Chris Brown took to Instagram on Thursday, June 26 to share a snippet of his new track called "New Flame". According to what looks like the cover art, the song will feature guest vocals from R&B star Usher and rapper Rick Ross.
In the short preview, Breezy can be heard singing, "You gon' be my baby, love me, love you crazy/ Tell me if you with it, baby come and get it/ Try a new thing, and let's spark a new flame." Fans who want to listen to Usher and Rozay's part will likely have to wait until the full version comes.
"New Flame" is expected to be featured in Brown's oft-delayed new album, "X". Originally slated to be released earlier this year, the LP was pushed back indefinitely due to the singer's recent incarceration.
Following his release from jail earlier this month, Brown has been working hard on his music. He's recently spotted hitting the studio with a number of musicians, including Tyga, Lil Boosie, RoccStar and Prince Royce.
The "Loyal" hitmaker will also make a guest appearance in Usher's upcoming album. In an interview on Revolt Live last month, Usher said, "The song that we did together, I think it answers a lot of questions." The 35-year-old star's untitled studio effort is scheduled to come out this fall.
More Chris Brown News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion