Chris Brown Shares Snippet of 'New Flame' Ft. Usher and Rick Ross
Chris Brown took to Instagram on Thursday, June 26 to share a snippet of his new track called "New Flame". According to what looks like the cover art, the song will feature guest vocals from R&B star Usher and rapper Rick Ross.
In the short preview, Breezy can be heard singing, "You gon' be my baby, love me, love you crazy/ Tell me if you with it, baby come and get it/ Try a new thing, and let's spark a new flame." Fans who want to listen to Usher and Rozay's part will likely have to wait until the full version comes.
"New Flame" is expected to be featured in Brown's oft-delayed new album, "X". Originally slated to be released earlier this year, the LP was pushed back indefinitely due to the singer's recent incarceration.
Following his release from jail earlier this month, Brown has been working hard on his music. He's recently spotted hitting the studio with a number of musicians, including Tyga, Lil Boosie, RoccStar and Prince Royce.
The "Loyal" hitmaker will also make a guest appearance in Usher's upcoming album. In an interview on Revolt Live last month, Usher said, "The song that we did together, I think it answers a lot of questions." The 35-year-old star's untitled studio effort is scheduled to come out this fall.
More Chris Brown News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert