Chris Brown Shares Snippet of 'New Flame' Ft. Usher and Rick Ross
Chris Brown took to Instagram on Thursday, June 26 to share a snippet of his new track called "New Flame". According to what looks like the cover art, the song will feature guest vocals from R&B star Usher and rapper Rick Ross.
In the short preview, Breezy can be heard singing, "You gon' be my baby, love me, love you crazy/ Tell me if you with it, baby come and get it/ Try a new thing, and let's spark a new flame." Fans who want to listen to Usher and Rozay's part will likely have to wait until the full version comes.
"New Flame" is expected to be featured in Brown's oft-delayed new album, "X". Originally slated to be released earlier this year, the LP was pushed back indefinitely due to the singer's recent incarceration.
Following his release from jail earlier this month, Brown has been working hard on his music. He's recently spotted hitting the studio with a number of musicians, including Tyga, Lil Boosie, RoccStar and Prince Royce.
The "Loyal" hitmaker will also make a guest appearance in Usher's upcoming album. In an interview on Revolt Live last month, Usher said, "The song that we did together, I think it answers a lot of questions." The 35-year-old star's untitled studio effort is scheduled to come out this fall.
More Chris Brown News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival