Scoot McNairy Lands Mystery Role in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" has apparently added another actor to its cast ensemble. Deadline learns Scoot McNairy ("Argo", "12 Years a Slave") is tapped for an unspecified role in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel.
El Mayimbe of Latino Review suggests on Twitter that the Jackson Norris of "Marvel One-Shot: All Hail the King" is cast to play the long-rumored Nightwing. In the comics, he is the alter ego of Dick Grayson who was taken under Batman's wing and became the first incarnation of Robin before he takes on the independent superhero identity.
McNairy is expected to reunite with "Argo" director, producer, and main star Ben Affleck who is set to portray the Caped Crusader. Gal Gadot is tapped as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg stars as Lex Luthor, and Jason Momoa is expected to play Aquaman.
"Dawn of Justice" is set to open against Marvel's "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. It will see the return of Zack Synder at the helm, Henry Cavill as Superman, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, and many other returning crew.
Oh snap! They cast NIGHTWING? :)— Umberto Gonzalez (@elmayimbe) June 26, 2014
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli