Scoot McNairy Lands Mystery Role in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" has apparently added another actor to its cast ensemble. Deadline learns Scoot McNairy ("Argo", "12 Years a Slave") is tapped for an unspecified role in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel.
El Mayimbe of Latino Review suggests on Twitter that the Jackson Norris of "Marvel One-Shot: All Hail the King" is cast to play the long-rumored Nightwing. In the comics, he is the alter ego of Dick Grayson who was taken under Batman's wing and became the first incarnation of Robin before he takes on the independent superhero identity.
McNairy is expected to reunite with "Argo" director, producer, and main star Ben Affleck who is set to portray the Caped Crusader. Gal Gadot is tapped as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg stars as Lex Luthor, and Jason Momoa is expected to play Aquaman.
"Dawn of Justice" is set to open against Marvel's "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. It will see the return of Zack Synder at the helm, Henry Cavill as Superman, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, and many other returning crew.
Oh snap! They cast NIGHTWING? :)— Umberto Gonzalez (@elmayimbe) June 26, 2014
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week