Scoot McNairy Lands Mystery Role in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" has apparently added another actor to its cast ensemble. Deadline learns Scoot McNairy ("Argo", "12 Years a Slave") is tapped for an unspecified role in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel.
El Mayimbe of Latino Review suggests on Twitter that the Jackson Norris of "Marvel One-Shot: All Hail the King" is cast to play the long-rumored Nightwing. In the comics, he is the alter ego of Dick Grayson who was taken under Batman's wing and became the first incarnation of Robin before he takes on the independent superhero identity.
McNairy is expected to reunite with "Argo" director, producer, and main star Ben Affleck who is set to portray the Caped Crusader. Gal Gadot is tapped as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg stars as Lex Luthor, and Jason Momoa is expected to play Aquaman.
"Dawn of Justice" is set to open against Marvel's "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. It will see the return of Zack Synder at the helm, Henry Cavill as Superman, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, and many other returning crew.
Oh snap! They cast NIGHTWING? :)— Umberto Gonzalez (@elmayimbe) June 26, 2014
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder