Scoot McNairy Lands Mystery Role in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" has apparently added another actor to its cast ensemble. Deadline learns Scoot McNairy ("Argo", "12 Years a Slave") is tapped for an unspecified role in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel.
El Mayimbe of Latino Review suggests on Twitter that the Jackson Norris of "Marvel One-Shot: All Hail the King" is cast to play the long-rumored Nightwing. In the comics, he is the alter ego of Dick Grayson who was taken under Batman's wing and became the first incarnation of Robin before he takes on the independent superhero identity.
McNairy is expected to reunite with "Argo" director, producer, and main star Ben Affleck who is set to portray the Caped Crusader. Gal Gadot is tapped as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg stars as Lex Luthor, and Jason Momoa is expected to play Aquaman.
"Dawn of Justice" is set to open against Marvel's "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. It will see the return of Zack Synder at the helm, Henry Cavill as Superman, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, and many other returning crew.
Oh snap! They cast NIGHTWING? :)— Umberto Gonzalez (@elmayimbe) June 26, 2014
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'