Scoot McNairy Lands Mystery Role in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" has apparently added another actor to its cast ensemble. Deadline learns Scoot McNairy ("Argo", "12 Years a Slave") is tapped for an unspecified role in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel.
El Mayimbe of Latino Review suggests on Twitter that the Jackson Norris of "Marvel One-Shot: All Hail the King" is cast to play the long-rumored Nightwing. In the comics, he is the alter ego of Dick Grayson who was taken under Batman's wing and became the first incarnation of Robin before he takes on the independent superhero identity.
McNairy is expected to reunite with "Argo" director, producer, and main star Ben Affleck who is set to portray the Caped Crusader. Gal Gadot is tapped as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg stars as Lex Luthor, and Jason Momoa is expected to play Aquaman.
"Dawn of Justice" is set to open against Marvel's "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. It will see the return of Zack Synder at the helm, Henry Cavill as Superman, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, and many other returning crew.
Oh snap! They cast NIGHTWING? :)— Umberto Gonzalez (@elmayimbe) June 26, 2014
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?