Hulu Eyes Judd Apatow's Comedy Possibly Starring Gillian Jacobs
Judd Apatow's next TV comedy could land on Hulu. The streaming network is reportedly in advanced discussions to obtain a comedy series written and produced by the "Girls" executive producer.
The filmmaker is expected to direct the show as well if his schedule allows. He has co-written the pilot, tentatively called "Love", with "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" writer Lesley Arfin and actor/writer Paul Rust.
Rust is also set to star. "Community" alumnae Gillian Jacobs, who will appear in a recurring role in upcoming season 4 of HBO's "Girls", is said being approached to star as well.
According to Vulture, the character-based comedy revolves around "relationships, romantic and otherwise, with one (very messed-up) couple in particular at the center." The site, however, notes that since talks could fall apart, the project could end up at another streaming service or a cable network.
More Love News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image