Hulu Eyes Judd Apatow's Comedy Possibly Starring Gillian Jacobs
Judd Apatow's next TV comedy could land on Hulu. The streaming network is reportedly in advanced discussions to obtain a comedy series written and produced by the "Girls" executive producer.
The filmmaker is expected to direct the show as well if his schedule allows. He has co-written the pilot, tentatively called "Love", with "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" writer Lesley Arfin and actor/writer Paul Rust.
Rust is also set to star. "Community" alumnae Gillian Jacobs, who will appear in a recurring role in upcoming season 4 of HBO's "Girls", is said being approached to star as well.
According to Vulture, the character-based comedy revolves around "relationships, romantic and otherwise, with one (very messed-up) couple in particular at the center." The site, however, notes that since talks could fall apart, the project could end up at another streaming service or a cable network.
More Love News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered