Hulu Eyes Judd Apatow's Comedy Possibly Starring Gillian Jacobs
Judd Apatow's next TV comedy could land on Hulu. The streaming network is reportedly in advanced discussions to obtain a comedy series written and produced by the "Girls" executive producer.
The filmmaker is expected to direct the show as well if his schedule allows. He has co-written the pilot, tentatively called "Love", with "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" writer Lesley Arfin and actor/writer Paul Rust.
Rust is also set to star. "Community" alumnae Gillian Jacobs, who will appear in a recurring role in upcoming season 4 of HBO's "Girls", is said being approached to star as well.
According to Vulture, the character-based comedy revolves around "relationships, romantic and otherwise, with one (very messed-up) couple in particular at the center." The site, however, notes that since talks could fall apart, the project could end up at another streaming service or a cable network.
More Love News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover