Hulu Eyes Judd Apatow's Comedy Possibly Starring Gillian Jacobs
Judd Apatow's next TV comedy could land on Hulu. The streaming network is reportedly in advanced discussions to obtain a comedy series written and produced by the "Girls" executive producer.
The filmmaker is expected to direct the show as well if his schedule allows. He has co-written the pilot, tentatively called "Love", with "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" writer Lesley Arfin and actor/writer Paul Rust.
Rust is also set to star. "Community" alumnae Gillian Jacobs, who will appear in a recurring role in upcoming season 4 of HBO's "Girls", is said being approached to star as well.
According to Vulture, the character-based comedy revolves around "relationships, romantic and otherwise, with one (very messed-up) couple in particular at the center." The site, however, notes that since talks could fall apart, the project could end up at another streaming service or a cable network.
More Love News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns