Hulu Eyes Judd Apatow's Comedy Possibly Starring Gillian Jacobs
Judd Apatow's next TV comedy could land on Hulu. The streaming network is reportedly in advanced discussions to obtain a comedy series written and produced by the "Girls" executive producer.
The filmmaker is expected to direct the show as well if his schedule allows. He has co-written the pilot, tentatively called "Love", with "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" writer Lesley Arfin and actor/writer Paul Rust.
Rust is also set to star. "Community" alumnae Gillian Jacobs, who will appear in a recurring role in upcoming season 4 of HBO's "Girls", is said being approached to star as well.
According to Vulture, the character-based comedy revolves around "relationships, romantic and otherwise, with one (very messed-up) couple in particular at the center." The site, however, notes that since talks could fall apart, the project could end up at another streaming service or a cable network.
More Love News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie