Robin Thicke Previews New Single 'Lock the Door'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Robin Thicke just doesn't want to give up on Paula Patton. After his "Get Her Back" and its accompanying music video seemingly failed to attract the actress, the R&B singer plans to release another song inspired by their split.
This time, Thicke is trying to woo back his estranged wife with a track called "Lock the Door". In a preview shared via Interscope Record's SoundCloud page on Thursday, June 26, the 37-year-old entertainer sings about a woman who's betrayed by her man and refuses to take him back.
"One two, look at you/ Three for, she locked the door/ I keep knocking, knocking, knocking," he sings the piano-driven ballad. At one point, a female replies, singing, "I kept trying to tell you you were pushing me too far/ I kept trying to warn you you were slowly breaking my heart."
"Lock the Door" is featured in Thicke's upcoming album, "Paula". Scheduled to hit the stores on July 1, the folow-up to chart-topping "Blurred Lines" has spawned lead single "Get Her Back" which was debuted at last month's Billboard Music Awards. Its music video was released earlier this week.
More Robin Thicke News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO