Robin Thicke Previews New Single 'Lock the Door'
Robin Thicke just doesn't want to give up on Paula Patton. After his "Get Her Back" and its accompanying music video seemingly failed to attract the actress, the R&B singer plans to release another song inspired by their split.
This time, Thicke is trying to woo back his estranged wife with a track called "Lock the Door". In a preview shared via Interscope Record's SoundCloud page on Thursday, June 26, the 37-year-old entertainer sings about a woman who's betrayed by her man and refuses to take him back.
"One two, look at you/ Three for, she locked the door/ I keep knocking, knocking, knocking," he sings the piano-driven ballad. At one point, a female replies, singing, "I kept trying to tell you you were pushing me too far/ I kept trying to warn you you were slowly breaking my heart."
"Lock the Door" is featured in Thicke's upcoming album, "Paula". Scheduled to hit the stores on July 1, the folow-up to chart-topping "Blurred Lines" has spawned lead single "Get Her Back" which was debuted at last month's Billboard Music Awards. Its music video was released earlier this week.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage