Robin Thicke Previews New Single 'Lock the Door'
Robin Thicke just doesn't want to give up on Paula Patton. After his "Get Her Back" and its accompanying music video seemingly failed to attract the actress, the R&B singer plans to release another song inspired by their split.
This time, Thicke is trying to woo back his estranged wife with a track called "Lock the Door". In a preview shared via Interscope Record's SoundCloud page on Thursday, June 26, the 37-year-old entertainer sings about a woman who's betrayed by her man and refuses to take him back.
"One two, look at you/ Three for, she locked the door/ I keep knocking, knocking, knocking," he sings the piano-driven ballad. At one point, a female replies, singing, "I kept trying to tell you you were pushing me too far/ I kept trying to warn you you were slowly breaking my heart."
"Lock the Door" is featured in Thicke's upcoming album, "Paula". Scheduled to hit the stores on July 1, the folow-up to chart-topping "Blurred Lines" has spawned lead single "Get Her Back" which was debuted at last month's Billboard Music Awards. Its music video was released earlier this week.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal