Robin Thicke Previews New Single 'Lock the Door'
Robin Thicke just doesn't want to give up on Paula Patton. After his "Get Her Back" and its accompanying music video seemingly failed to attract the actress, the R&B singer plans to release another song inspired by their split.
This time, Thicke is trying to woo back his estranged wife with a track called "Lock the Door". In a preview shared via Interscope Record's SoundCloud page on Thursday, June 26, the 37-year-old entertainer sings about a woman who's betrayed by her man and refuses to take him back.
"One two, look at you/ Three for, she locked the door/ I keep knocking, knocking, knocking," he sings the piano-driven ballad. At one point, a female replies, singing, "I kept trying to tell you you were pushing me too far/ I kept trying to warn you you were slowly breaking my heart."
"Lock the Door" is featured in Thicke's upcoming album, "Paula". Scheduled to hit the stores on July 1, the folow-up to chart-topping "Blurred Lines" has spawned lead single "Get Her Back" which was debuted at last month's Billboard Music Awards. Its music video was released earlier this week.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer