Liam Neeson's Nephew Suffers 'Serious' Head Injury After a Fall
Liam Neeson's nephew is being treated in a hospital for a "serious" head injury he sustained after a fall during a night out with friends in Brighton, East Sussex. According to Mail Online, Neeson's nephew Ronan Sexton fell on Sunday, June 22 at around 4 A.M. and now apparently is in critical condition.
A spokesperson for Sussex police confirmed the incident, adding that they did not treat it as suspicious. "Just after 4 A.M. on Sunday June 22 a 31-year-old Worthing man had climbed on to the top of a telephone kiosk outside Brighton Pier when he fell 20ft to the ground, sustaining a serious head injury," the spokesperson said.
"The man had been enjoying a night out with friends, who were present when he fell, and the incident is not being treated as suspicious," he added. "There is no further police investigation."
The "Taken" actor has been in contact with his sister Bernadette Sexton as she stays with her 31-year-old son at the hospital. "Bernadette is not in at the moment because she has been at the hospital all day in Haywards Heath visiting Ronan. I do not want to comment further," her partner Harry Shannon said at a family home in Worthing, West Sussex on Thursday.
A few years ago, Neeson was left devastated after his wife Natasha Richardson passed away due to brain injury she sustained in a ski accident. "Natasha was a wonderful friend, sister-in-law and auntie to my kids. She's been a tower of strength to us in hard times in the past," Sexton recalled following the 2009 accident.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women