Liam Neeson's Nephew Suffers 'Serious' Head Injury After a Fall
Liam Neeson's nephew is being treated in a hospital for a "serious" head injury he sustained after a fall during a night out with friends in Brighton, East Sussex. According to Mail Online, Neeson's nephew Ronan Sexton fell on Sunday, June 22 at around 4 A.M. and now apparently is in critical condition.
A spokesperson for Sussex police confirmed the incident, adding that they did not treat it as suspicious. "Just after 4 A.M. on Sunday June 22 a 31-year-old Worthing man had climbed on to the top of a telephone kiosk outside Brighton Pier when he fell 20ft to the ground, sustaining a serious head injury," the spokesperson said.
"The man had been enjoying a night out with friends, who were present when he fell, and the incident is not being treated as suspicious," he added. "There is no further police investigation."
The "Taken" actor has been in contact with his sister Bernadette Sexton as she stays with her 31-year-old son at the hospital. "Bernadette is not in at the moment because she has been at the hospital all day in Haywards Heath visiting Ronan. I do not want to comment further," her partner Harry Shannon said at a family home in Worthing, West Sussex on Thursday.
A few years ago, Neeson was left devastated after his wife Natasha Richardson passed away due to brain injury she sustained in a ski accident. "Natasha was a wonderful friend, sister-in-law and auntie to my kids. She's been a tower of strength to us in hard times in the past," Sexton recalled following the 2009 accident.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs