Demi Lovato Takes Over L.A. Gay Pride Parade in 'I Really Don't Care' Music Video
Demi Lovato shows her support for the LGBT community in the music video for her newest single, "Really Don't Care". Hitting Vevo on Thursday, June 26, the visuals was shot at the annual L.A. Pride parade in West Hollywood earlier this month.
Channeling her inner rock star, the former Disney darling performs the song in the middle of the crowd in the fun-filled clip. In another scene, she joins a number of fans who dance while lip-syncing the track. Also making appearances are collaborator Cher Lloyd and "special guest" Wilmer Valderrama.
"Really Don't Care" is the fourth single taken off Lovato's 2013 self-titled album "Demi". It was originally a break-up song before the singer turned it into an "empowering anthem."
"One of my good friends who is gay, we were talking about this and he said, 'You know what? I would really like to see someone stand up for us.' So when I heard that idea I said, 'Absaf**kinglutley that's amazing.' And I love that we were able to turn this song into an empowering anthem rather than just another negative break-up song," she explained in an interview with MTV. "It goes for not just people in the LGBT community, but for anyone that's been bullied."
Demi Lovato's "Really Don't Care" (feat. Cher Lloyd) music video
More Demi Lovato News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny