Jared Leto and Ellen Page Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarians of 2014
PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) names this year's hottest vegetarian celebrities. The title goes to 30 Seconds to Mars' frontman and "Dallas Buyers Club" actor Jared Leto as well as "X-Men: Days of Future Past" actress Ellen Page.
Oscar winner Leto, 42, beats out the likes of Joaquin Phoenix, Samuel L. Jackson, Peter Dinklage, and Woody Harrelson. Meanwhile, 27-year-old Page wins over Carrie Underwood, Ariana Grande, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Kate Mara and many others.
In an interview with British GQ, Leto once credited his meatless lifestyle for maintaining his young look. "I'm pretty healthy so I think that helps a lot. I've been that way for a long time - 20 solid years of eating vegetarian/vegan and taking care of myself," the rocker dished on.
Last year, Kristen Bell and her husband Dax Shepard got the honor but the latter turned it down because he was no longer a vegetarian.
More Jared Leto News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off