Jared Leto and Ellen Page Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarians of 2014
PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) names this year's hottest vegetarian celebrities. The title goes to 30 Seconds to Mars' frontman and "Dallas Buyers Club" actor Jared Leto as well as "X-Men: Days of Future Past" actress Ellen Page.
Oscar winner Leto, 42, beats out the likes of Joaquin Phoenix, Samuel L. Jackson, Peter Dinklage, and Woody Harrelson. Meanwhile, 27-year-old Page wins over Carrie Underwood, Ariana Grande, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Kate Mara and many others.
In an interview with British GQ, Leto once credited his meatless lifestyle for maintaining his young look. "I'm pretty healthy so I think that helps a lot. I've been that way for a long time - 20 solid years of eating vegetarian/vegan and taking care of myself," the rocker dished on.
Last year, Kristen Bell and her husband Dax Shepard got the honor but the latter turned it down because he was no longer a vegetarian.
More Jared Leto News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms