Jared Leto and Ellen Page Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarians of 2014
PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) names this year's hottest vegetarian celebrities. The title goes to 30 Seconds to Mars' frontman and "Dallas Buyers Club" actor Jared Leto as well as "X-Men: Days of Future Past" actress Ellen Page.
Oscar winner Leto, 42, beats out the likes of Joaquin Phoenix, Samuel L. Jackson, Peter Dinklage, and Woody Harrelson. Meanwhile, 27-year-old Page wins over Carrie Underwood, Ariana Grande, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Kate Mara and many others.
In an interview with British GQ, Leto once credited his meatless lifestyle for maintaining his young look. "I'm pretty healthy so I think that helps a lot. I've been that way for a long time - 20 solid years of eating vegetarian/vegan and taking care of myself," the rocker dished on.
Last year, Kristen Bell and her husband Dax Shepard got the honor but the latter turned it down because he was no longer a vegetarian.
More Jared Leto News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'