Jared Leto and Ellen Page Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarians of 2014
PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) names this year's hottest vegetarian celebrities. The title goes to 30 Seconds to Mars' frontman and "Dallas Buyers Club" actor Jared Leto as well as "X-Men: Days of Future Past" actress Ellen Page.
Oscar winner Leto, 42, beats out the likes of Joaquin Phoenix, Samuel L. Jackson, Peter Dinklage, and Woody Harrelson. Meanwhile, 27-year-old Page wins over Carrie Underwood, Ariana Grande, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Kate Mara and many others.
In an interview with British GQ, Leto once credited his meatless lifestyle for maintaining his young look. "I'm pretty healthy so I think that helps a lot. I've been that way for a long time - 20 solid years of eating vegetarian/vegan and taking care of myself," the rocker dished on.
Last year, Kristen Bell and her husband Dax Shepard got the honor but the latter turned it down because he was no longer a vegetarian.
More Jared Leto News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert