Jared Leto and Ellen Page Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarians of 2014
PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) names this year's hottest vegetarian celebrities. The title goes to 30 Seconds to Mars' frontman and "Dallas Buyers Club" actor Jared Leto as well as "X-Men: Days of Future Past" actress Ellen Page.
Oscar winner Leto, 42, beats out the likes of Joaquin Phoenix, Samuel L. Jackson, Peter Dinklage, and Woody Harrelson. Meanwhile, 27-year-old Page wins over Carrie Underwood, Ariana Grande, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Kate Mara and many others.
In an interview with British GQ, Leto once credited his meatless lifestyle for maintaining his young look. "I'm pretty healthy so I think that helps a lot. I've been that way for a long time - 20 solid years of eating vegetarian/vegan and taking care of myself," the rocker dished on.
Last year, Kristen Bell and her husband Dax Shepard got the honor but the latter turned it down because he was no longer a vegetarian.
More Jared Leto News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal