Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z Share Wedding Video
Footage from Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's top secret wedding back in 2008 finally emerged. It was shown Wednesday night, June 25 at the packed Sun Life Stadium in Miami, Florida while the couple kicked off their joint tour "On the Run".
A bootlegged version of the video has since landed online. Queen Bey and the rapper were seen at the altar exchanging wedding rings. The bride donned a strapless white gown with a veil, while the groom suited up for the special occasion.
Beyonce previously showed her wedding dress in a video for "I Was Here" from her "Live at Roseland: Elements of 4" DVD back in 2011. A year later, she gave birth to her first child with Jay-Z, a daughter named Blue Ivy Carter. The little girl was also briefly seen during the concert in the montage that showed the family's intimate moments.
The couple collaborated in several songs during the gig. Beyonce even filled in for Justin Timberlake in her husband's "Holy Grail". They will continue touring across the States until August 6 before heading to Europe for more joint concerts.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App