Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z Share Wedding Video
Footage from Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's top secret wedding back in 2008 finally emerged. It was shown Wednesday night, June 25 at the packed Sun Life Stadium in Miami, Florida while the couple kicked off their joint tour "On the Run".
A bootlegged version of the video has since landed online. Queen Bey and the rapper were seen at the altar exchanging wedding rings. The bride donned a strapless white gown with a veil, while the groom suited up for the special occasion.
Beyonce previously showed her wedding dress in a video for "I Was Here" from her "Live at Roseland: Elements of 4" DVD back in 2011. A year later, she gave birth to her first child with Jay-Z, a daughter named Blue Ivy Carter. The little girl was also briefly seen during the concert in the montage that showed the family's intimate moments.
The couple collaborated in several songs during the gig. Beyonce even filled in for Justin Timberlake in her husband's "Holy Grail". They will continue touring across the States until August 6 before heading to Europe for more joint concerts.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video