Tori Spelling Talks About Marriage to Dean McDermott: 'Things Are Getting Better'
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott apparently have been able to overcome their marriage problem. The "90210" star made the revelation when she appeared on "Good Morning America" on Wednesday, June 25 to promote her new ABC Family show "Mystery Girls" with Jennie Garth.
"Life is always a work in progress and our relationship is one as well, so we're moving in the right direction," she said of her marriage to McDermott. On the show, Spelling additionally admitted that she had no regrets after opening up about their family problem on "True Tori", saying, "Some people approved of it, some people didn't. It was my personal journey and I have no regrets."
Spelling and McDermott got married eight years ago and have four children together. On the reality show, McDermott admitted that he cheated on Spelling when he was on a business trip to Canada last December.
In May, the pair were seen enjoying a spa session in Los Angeles and had a lunch together. On Sunday, June 22, Spelling was seen attending a friend's pool party with her three children in Encino, California. She sported a sleeveless black top, cream-colored crochet vest and short jeans during the outing.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie