Tori Spelling Talks About Marriage to Dean McDermott: 'Things Are Getting Better'
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott apparently have been able to overcome their marriage problem. The "90210" star made the revelation when she appeared on "Good Morning America" on Wednesday, June 25 to promote her new ABC Family show "Mystery Girls" with Jennie Garth.
"Life is always a work in progress and our relationship is one as well, so we're moving in the right direction," she said of her marriage to McDermott. On the show, Spelling additionally admitted that she had no regrets after opening up about their family problem on "True Tori", saying, "Some people approved of it, some people didn't. It was my personal journey and I have no regrets."
Spelling and McDermott got married eight years ago and have four children together. On the reality show, McDermott admitted that he cheated on Spelling when he was on a business trip to Canada last December.
In May, the pair were seen enjoying a spa session in Los Angeles and had a lunch together. On Sunday, June 22, Spelling was seen attending a friend's pool party with her three children in Encino, California. She sported a sleeveless black top, cream-colored crochet vest and short jeans during the outing.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger