Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Turn Into Criminals in 'Somethin' Bad' Video
Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood unleash their inner bad girls in the music video for their collaboration, "Somethin Bad". Directed by Trey Fanjoy, the clip that's styled like a movie trailer finds the country superstars playing fictional characters named Belle Boyd and Priscilla Parker.
They are teaming up to steal jewels from a bank, beating a mafia crew in a poker game, riding their motorcycles and exploding a building. In another scene, the two ladies look flawlessly beautiful as they pose for their mug-shots.
"Somethin' Bad" was first debuted by Lambert and Underwood at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards last month. Prior to hitting YouTube on Thursday, June 26, the track's music video was exclusively premiered on CMT on Wednesday.
The rock/country number, which was released as the follow-up to Lambert's "Automatic", appears in the singer's latest album "Platinum". The LP, marking her fifth studio effort, debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release earlier this month. It becomes the "Mama's Broken Heart" hitmaker's first set to land atop the esteemed chart.
Miranda Lambert's "Somethin' Bad" (feat. Carrie Underwood) music video
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters