Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Turn Into Criminals in 'Somethin' Bad' Video
Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood unleash their inner bad girls in the music video for their collaboration, "Somethin Bad". Directed by Trey Fanjoy, the clip that's styled like a movie trailer finds the country superstars playing fictional characters named Belle Boyd and Priscilla Parker.
They are teaming up to steal jewels from a bank, beating a mafia crew in a poker game, riding their motorcycles and exploding a building. In another scene, the two ladies look flawlessly beautiful as they pose for their mug-shots.
"Somethin' Bad" was first debuted by Lambert and Underwood at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards last month. Prior to hitting YouTube on Thursday, June 26, the track's music video was exclusively premiered on CMT on Wednesday.
The rock/country number, which was released as the follow-up to Lambert's "Automatic", appears in the singer's latest album "Platinum". The LP, marking her fifth studio effort, debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release earlier this month. It becomes the "Mama's Broken Heart" hitmaker's first set to land atop the esteemed chart.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character