Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Turn Into Criminals in 'Somethin' Bad' Video
Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood unleash their inner bad girls in the music video for their collaboration, "Somethin Bad". Directed by Trey Fanjoy, the clip that's styled like a movie trailer finds the country superstars playing fictional characters named Belle Boyd and Priscilla Parker.
They are teaming up to steal jewels from a bank, beating a mafia crew in a poker game, riding their motorcycles and exploding a building. In another scene, the two ladies look flawlessly beautiful as they pose for their mug-shots.
"Somethin' Bad" was first debuted by Lambert and Underwood at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards last month. Prior to hitting YouTube on Thursday, June 26, the track's music video was exclusively premiered on CMT on Wednesday.
The rock/country number, which was released as the follow-up to Lambert's "Automatic", appears in the singer's latest album "Platinum". The LP, marking her fifth studio effort, debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release earlier this month. It becomes the "Mama's Broken Heart" hitmaker's first set to land atop the esteemed chart.
Miranda Lambert's "Somethin' Bad" (feat. Carrie Underwood) music video
More Miranda Lambert News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars