Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Turn Into Criminals in 'Somethin' Bad' Video
Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood unleash their inner bad girls in the music video for their collaboration, "Somethin Bad". Directed by Trey Fanjoy, the clip that's styled like a movie trailer finds the country superstars playing fictional characters named Belle Boyd and Priscilla Parker.
They are teaming up to steal jewels from a bank, beating a mafia crew in a poker game, riding their motorcycles and exploding a building. In another scene, the two ladies look flawlessly beautiful as they pose for their mug-shots.
"Somethin' Bad" was first debuted by Lambert and Underwood at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards last month. Prior to hitting YouTube on Thursday, June 26, the track's music video was exclusively premiered on CMT on Wednesday.
The rock/country number, which was released as the follow-up to Lambert's "Automatic", appears in the singer's latest album "Platinum". The LP, marking her fifth studio effort, debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release earlier this month. It becomes the "Mama's Broken Heart" hitmaker's first set to land atop the esteemed chart.
Miranda Lambert's "Somethin' Bad" (feat. Carrie Underwood) music video
More Miranda Lambert News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth