Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Turn Into Criminals in 'Somethin' Bad' Video
Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood unleash their inner bad girls in the music video for their collaboration, "Somethin Bad". Directed by Trey Fanjoy, the clip that's styled like a movie trailer finds the country superstars playing fictional characters named Belle Boyd and Priscilla Parker.
They are teaming up to steal jewels from a bank, beating a mafia crew in a poker game, riding their motorcycles and exploding a building. In another scene, the two ladies look flawlessly beautiful as they pose for their mug-shots.
"Somethin' Bad" was first debuted by Lambert and Underwood at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards last month. Prior to hitting YouTube on Thursday, June 26, the track's music video was exclusively premiered on CMT on Wednesday.
The rock/country number, which was released as the follow-up to Lambert's "Automatic", appears in the singer's latest album "Platinum". The LP, marking her fifth studio effort, debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release earlier this month. It becomes the "Mama's Broken Heart" hitmaker's first set to land atop the esteemed chart.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked