Demi Lovato Plans to Start a Band With Nick Jonas
Demi Lovato is thinking about starting a band with Nick Jonas. In a recent interview with MTV, the former Disney princess revealed that she began considering forming a group with her "Camp Rock" co-star after they recently worked on a song together.
"I did write an amazing song with Nick Jonas and we want to do something with that, but we are not quite sure, so maybe we can do a side project together," Lovato said. "We may or may not have picked out the band name already."
When asked about the possibility of a collaborative album between her and Jonas, Lovato explained, "I know he's working on his new album too, so it might not be for awhile, but the two of us... I'm always writing songs and he's always writing songs."
Lovato and Jonas are no strangers to working on music together. Earlier this year, the former Jonas Brothers member served as the creative director on her "Neon Lights" tour. Now, she's hoping to have him involved on her upcoming "Demi" world tour.
"I actually haven't started the process, so possibly," she said. "I know he's busy doing a TV show now, but he's gonna be involved somehow whether that's performances or not. Inevitably we end up on the same team, musically. It just always happens."
More Demi Lovato News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism