Demi Lovato Plans to Start a Band With Nick Jonas
Demi Lovato is thinking about starting a band with Nick Jonas. In a recent interview with MTV, the former Disney princess revealed that she began considering forming a group with her "Camp Rock" co-star after they recently worked on a song together.
"I did write an amazing song with Nick Jonas and we want to do something with that, but we are not quite sure, so maybe we can do a side project together," Lovato said. "We may or may not have picked out the band name already."
When asked about the possibility of a collaborative album between her and Jonas, Lovato explained, "I know he's working on his new album too, so it might not be for awhile, but the two of us... I'm always writing songs and he's always writing songs."
Lovato and Jonas are no strangers to working on music together. Earlier this year, the former Jonas Brothers member served as the creative director on her "Neon Lights" tour. Now, she's hoping to have him involved on her upcoming "Demi" world tour.
"I actually haven't started the process, so possibly," she said. "I know he's busy doing a TV show now, but he's gonna be involved somehow whether that's performances or not. Inevitably we end up on the same team, musically. It just always happens."
More Demi Lovato News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!