Sia Premieres New Song 'Big Girls Cry'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Big girls can cry too, so Sia Furler says in her new song. Premiered on Wednesday, June 25, the track titled "Big Girls Cry" is a beautiful mid-tempo ballad that finds the Australian singer showing her vulnerable side.
Sia apparently wrote the song with Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie's hit single "Big Girls Don't Cry" in mind. In it, she insists that even a tough girl can shed tears when she's hurt. "I may cry, ruining my makeup/ Wash away all the things you've taken/ And I don't care if I don't look pretty/ Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking," she sings the chorus.
"Big Girls Cry" is the third offering from Sia's upcoming album, "1000 Forms of Fear". Scheduled to come out on July 8, the LP has been preceded by singles "Chandelier" and "Eye of the Needle".
Sia recently teamed with Eminem for a new duet. Currently untitled, the collaborative track was previewed in a trailer for Denzel Washington's "The Equalizer".
More Sia Furler News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri