Sia Premieres New Song 'Big Girls Cry'
Big girls can cry too, so Sia Furler says in her new song. Premiered on Wednesday, June 25, the track titled "Big Girls Cry" is a beautiful mid-tempo ballad that finds the Australian singer showing her vulnerable side.
Sia apparently wrote the song with Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie's hit single "Big Girls Don't Cry" in mind. In it, she insists that even a tough girl can shed tears when she's hurt. "I may cry, ruining my makeup/ Wash away all the things you've taken/ And I don't care if I don't look pretty/ Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking," she sings the chorus.
"Big Girls Cry" is the third offering from Sia's upcoming album, "1000 Forms of Fear". Scheduled to come out on July 8, the LP has been preceded by singles "Chandelier" and "Eye of the Needle".
Sia recently teamed with Eminem for a new duet. Currently untitled, the collaborative track was previewed in a trailer for Denzel Washington's "The Equalizer".
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing