Sia Premieres New Song 'Big Girls Cry'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
Big girls can cry too, so Sia Furler says in her new song. Premiered on Wednesday, June 25, the track titled "Big Girls Cry" is a beautiful mid-tempo ballad that finds the Australian singer showing her vulnerable side.
Sia apparently wrote the song with Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie's hit single "Big Girls Don't Cry" in mind. In it, she insists that even a tough girl can shed tears when she's hurt. "I may cry, ruining my makeup/ Wash away all the things you've taken/ And I don't care if I don't look pretty/ Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking," she sings the chorus.
"Big Girls Cry" is the third offering from Sia's upcoming album, "1000 Forms of Fear". Scheduled to come out on July 8, the LP has been preceded by singles "Chandelier" and "Eye of the Needle".
Sia recently teamed with Eminem for a new duet. Currently untitled, the collaborative track was previewed in a trailer for Denzel Washington's "The Equalizer".
More Sia Furler News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host