Sia Premieres New Song 'Big Girls Cry'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 637
Big girls can cry too, so Sia Furler says in her new song. Premiered on Wednesday, June 25, the track titled "Big Girls Cry" is a beautiful mid-tempo ballad that finds the Australian singer showing her vulnerable side.
Sia apparently wrote the song with Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie's hit single "Big Girls Don't Cry" in mind. In it, she insists that even a tough girl can shed tears when she's hurt. "I may cry, ruining my makeup/ Wash away all the things you've taken/ And I don't care if I don't look pretty/ Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking," she sings the chorus.
"Big Girls Cry" is the third offering from Sia's upcoming album, "1000 Forms of Fear". Scheduled to come out on July 8, the LP has been preceded by singles "Chandelier" and "Eye of the Needle".
Sia recently teamed with Eminem for a new duet. Currently untitled, the collaborative track was previewed in a trailer for Denzel Washington's "The Equalizer".
More Sia Furler News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed