Sia Premieres New Song 'Big Girls Cry'
Big girls can cry too, so Sia Furler says in her new song. Premiered on Wednesday, June 25, the track titled "Big Girls Cry" is a beautiful mid-tempo ballad that finds the Australian singer showing her vulnerable side.
Sia apparently wrote the song with Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie's hit single "Big Girls Don't Cry" in mind. In it, she insists that even a tough girl can shed tears when she's hurt. "I may cry, ruining my makeup/ Wash away all the things you've taken/ And I don't care if I don't look pretty/ Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking," she sings the chorus.
"Big Girls Cry" is the third offering from Sia's upcoming album, "1000 Forms of Fear". Scheduled to come out on July 8, the LP has been preceded by singles "Chandelier" and "Eye of the Needle".
Sia recently teamed with Eminem for a new duet. Currently untitled, the collaborative track was previewed in a trailer for Denzel Washington's "The Equalizer".
More Sia Furler News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump