Justin Theroux Talks About Wedding to Jennifer Aniston: 'We Have Hot Feet'
Justin Theroux is still happily engaged to Jennifer Aniston. The actor and his fiancee of two years talked about their wedding plan as they made an appearance together on the NYC premiere of his new series "The Leftovers" on June 23.
"You guys are in more of a rush than we are. We have hot feet, but we're not going to let you guys know," Theroux told Extra of their wedding plan, adding that he and the former "Friends" star were still "happily engaged."
Walking on the red carpet, Theroux looked dapper in a Dior Homme suit that night. Aniston, meanwhile, sported a black dress and matching heels. The pair were all smiles as they posed for the cameras.
At the event, Theroux also said that he wanted Aniston to be with him post-apocalypse. When asked about three things he wanted to take if he survived the rapture, he told NY Daily News, "My cell phone, my keys. It depends on where I go. If I go somewhere great I probably won't miss anything." He then added, "That's who I would want to bring with me," referring to Aniston who was standing beside him.
On the HBO fantasy series, Theroux plays a police officer named Kevin Garvey who tries to lead a normal life after 2 percent of Earth's population disappears without explanation. "The Leftovers", also starring Liv Tyler, Chris Zylka and Amy Brenneman, debuts on Sunday, June 29 at 10 P.M. ET.
More Justin Theroux News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?