Kim Kardashian Sports Blonde Locks Again
Kim Kardashian posted two pictures of her new look on Instagram on June 25. In the first picture, Kanye West's wife showed off her new blonde hair, posing with Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele.
In the photo, Carlyne smiled widely while Kim pouted and held the legendary stylist's hand. "On set today with the legend @Carlynecerfdedudzeele !!!!" she wrote alongside the picture. Report said that they were on the set of Carlyne's new online web series, "J'Adore".
In the second picture, Kim posed in front of a mirror while sitting on stylist Serge Normant's chair. She captioned the picture with, "It's baaaaack!!!! #BlondeHairDontCare thanks to @SergeNormant."
Kim's blonde hair is allegedly not permanent because some blonde extensions were seen on the table in the picture. Back in 2013, when the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star dyed her hair blonde, her stylist George Papanikolas told Hollywood Life that it usually took several times of coloring process in order to get the right color. He claimed, "If you have dark hair, and you want Kim's look, you will usually need to lighten your base color, and then get highlights."
"It also usually requires several sessions to get it from dark to light. I never recommend doing in in one session," he continued, "You get the best results over several months, and you need to factor in the financial and time commitments to maintain a lighter color."
UPDATE: It turns out Kim Kardashian's new blonde do is just a wig. After this article was published, the reality TV star has posted a new picture on Instagram, writing in a caption, "It's just a wig ! Looks so real though right?"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group