First 'The Prince' Trailer Reveals Bruce Willis as Villain
Bruce Willis lands an atypical role in the upcoming action thriller "The Prince". First trailer of the film directed by Brian A Miller reveals him as the villain who kidnaps the protagonist's teenage daughter.
Jason Patric plays the retired Las Vegas mob enforcer who is drawn back into the life he gave up when his daughter is kidnapped by his former rival, forcing a violent confrontation in order to rescue her. John Cusack, 50 Cent and South Korean actor Rain also star in the film. Except for Rain, who was clearly seen in the trailer assisting Willis in his crime, Cusack and 50 Cent's roles are yet known.
This is the third film that has Willis and 50 Cent on the same screen. They starred in both 2011's "Set Up" and 2012's "Fire with Fire".
"The Prince" is written by Jeremy Passmore ("Red Dawn") and Andre Fabrizio ("The Cleaner"). The film will hit VOD and theaters simultaneously this summer on August 22.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction