First 'The Prince' Trailer Reveals Bruce Willis as Villain
Bruce Willis lands an atypical role in the upcoming action thriller "The Prince". First trailer of the film directed by Brian A Miller reveals him as the villain who kidnaps the protagonist's teenage daughter.
Jason Patric plays the retired Las Vegas mob enforcer who is drawn back into the life he gave up when his daughter is kidnapped by his former rival, forcing a violent confrontation in order to rescue her. John Cusack, 50 Cent and South Korean actor Rain also star in the film. Except for Rain, who was clearly seen in the trailer assisting Willis in his crime, Cusack and 50 Cent's roles are yet known.
This is the third film that has Willis and 50 Cent on the same screen. They starred in both 2011's "Set Up" and 2012's "Fire with Fire".
"The Prince" is written by Jeremy Passmore ("Red Dawn") and Andre Fabrizio ("The Cleaner"). The film will hit VOD and theaters simultaneously this summer on August 22.
More The Prince News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them