'Insidious Chapter 3' Gets Dermot Mulroney to Star
Dermot Mulroney will star in the latest installment of "Insidious" series. Leigh Whannell who wrote the franchise's scripts made the announcement on Wednesday, June 25 that Mulroney had come on board "Insidious Chapter 3".
"HUGELY excited to officially announce that great actor/great human Dermot Mulroney has been cast as one of the leads in Insidious Chapter 3!" Whannell tweeted. The scribe will also make directing debut in the movie, which Focus Features plans to release April 3, 2015.
Shooting is scheduled to start July 7 but plot is still kept under the veil. In April, Whannell dropped hint for fans, saying that "Insidious 3" plot would be similar to the first film in the franchise and not the second.
The first two "Insidious" films starred Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Lin Shaye, Ty Simpkins and Barbara Hershey. It is yet clear whether any of them will return. Last week, it was announced that "Jem and the Holograms" star Stefanie Scott also joined the third movie.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps