'Insidious Chapter 3' Gets Dermot Mulroney to Star
Dermot Mulroney will star in the latest installment of "Insidious" series. Leigh Whannell who wrote the franchise's scripts made the announcement on Wednesday, June 25 that Mulroney had come on board "Insidious Chapter 3".
"HUGELY excited to officially announce that great actor/great human Dermot Mulroney has been cast as one of the leads in Insidious Chapter 3!" Whannell tweeted. The scribe will also make directing debut in the movie, which Focus Features plans to release April 3, 2015.
Shooting is scheduled to start July 7 but plot is still kept under the veil. In April, Whannell dropped hint for fans, saying that "Insidious 3" plot would be similar to the first film in the franchise and not the second.
The first two "Insidious" films starred Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Lin Shaye, Ty Simpkins and Barbara Hershey. It is yet clear whether any of them will return. Last week, it was announced that "Jem and the Holograms" star Stefanie Scott also joined the third movie.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift