'Insidious Chapter 3' Gets Dermot Mulroney to Star
Dermot Mulroney will star in the latest installment of "Insidious" series. Leigh Whannell who wrote the franchise's scripts made the announcement on Wednesday, June 25 that Mulroney had come on board "Insidious Chapter 3".
"HUGELY excited to officially announce that great actor/great human Dermot Mulroney has been cast as one of the leads in Insidious Chapter 3!" Whannell tweeted. The scribe will also make directing debut in the movie, which Focus Features plans to release April 3, 2015.
Shooting is scheduled to start July 7 but plot is still kept under the veil. In April, Whannell dropped hint for fans, saying that "Insidious 3" plot would be similar to the first film in the franchise and not the second.
The first two "Insidious" films starred Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Lin Shaye, Ty Simpkins and Barbara Hershey. It is yet clear whether any of them will return. Last week, it was announced that "Jem and the Holograms" star Stefanie Scott also joined the third movie.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?