'Insidious Chapter 3' Gets Dermot Mulroney to Star
Dermot Mulroney will star in the latest installment of "Insidious" series. Leigh Whannell who wrote the franchise's scripts made the announcement on Wednesday, June 25 that Mulroney had come on board "Insidious Chapter 3".
"HUGELY excited to officially announce that great actor/great human Dermot Mulroney has been cast as one of the leads in Insidious Chapter 3!" Whannell tweeted. The scribe will also make directing debut in the movie, which Focus Features plans to release April 3, 2015.
Shooting is scheduled to start July 7 but plot is still kept under the veil. In April, Whannell dropped hint for fans, saying that "Insidious 3" plot would be similar to the first film in the franchise and not the second.
The first two "Insidious" films starred Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Lin Shaye, Ty Simpkins and Barbara Hershey. It is yet clear whether any of them will return. Last week, it was announced that "Jem and the Holograms" star Stefanie Scott also joined the third movie.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death