'Insidious Chapter 3' Gets Dermot Mulroney to Star
Dermot Mulroney will star in the latest installment of "Insidious" series. Leigh Whannell who wrote the franchise's scripts made the announcement on Wednesday, June 25 that Mulroney had come on board "Insidious Chapter 3".
"HUGELY excited to officially announce that great actor/great human Dermot Mulroney has been cast as one of the leads in Insidious Chapter 3!" Whannell tweeted. The scribe will also make directing debut in the movie, which Focus Features plans to release April 3, 2015.
Shooting is scheduled to start July 7 but plot is still kept under the veil. In April, Whannell dropped hint for fans, saying that "Insidious 3" plot would be similar to the first film in the franchise and not the second.
The first two "Insidious" films starred Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Lin Shaye, Ty Simpkins and Barbara Hershey. It is yet clear whether any of them will return. Last week, it was announced that "Jem and the Holograms" star Stefanie Scott also joined the third movie.
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media