Lana Del Rey's Boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill Denies Split
Lana Del Rey would say anything to get name on headlines, according to her boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill. The singer reportedly only wanted to promote her new album, "Ultraviolence", which was released on June 17 when she said she had broken up with O'Neill.
Rey recently said in an interview with Switzerland's 20 Minuten, "We are currently not together. He is a wonderful person. But there are some things with which he has to deal." She added, "I will not explain it in detail. This was hard on our relationship, I no longer felt free. We'll see how it goes."
O'Neill brushed off her comment, telling TMZ in a video, "That's just papers man, she's got an album." The guitarist for Scottish band Kassidy added, "'It's not over, it's not over, don't believe what you read it's just stories man, bedtime stories."
O'Neill reportedly proposed to her on her 27th birthday in June last year. They were also spotted house hunting in Los Angeles a month later. When talking about him, Rey said, "When I found somebody who I fell in love with, it made me feel different than I felt the rest of the day. It was electrifying."
Rey was seen without O'Neill in Paris earlier this week after confirming the split. She spent a quality time with her parents and sister as her album climbed to the top of Billboard Hot 200 chart.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says