Lana Del Rey's Boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill Denies Split
Lana Del Rey would say anything to get name on headlines, according to her boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill. The singer reportedly only wanted to promote her new album, "Ultraviolence", which was released on June 17 when she said she had broken up with O'Neill.
Rey recently said in an interview with Switzerland's 20 Minuten, "We are currently not together. He is a wonderful person. But there are some things with which he has to deal." She added, "I will not explain it in detail. This was hard on our relationship, I no longer felt free. We'll see how it goes."
O'Neill brushed off her comment, telling TMZ in a video, "That's just papers man, she's got an album." The guitarist for Scottish band Kassidy added, "'It's not over, it's not over, don't believe what you read it's just stories man, bedtime stories."
O'Neill reportedly proposed to her on her 27th birthday in June last year. They were also spotted house hunting in Los Angeles a month later. When talking about him, Rey said, "When I found somebody who I fell in love with, it made me feel different than I felt the rest of the day. It was electrifying."
Rey was seen without O'Neill in Paris earlier this week after confirming the split. She spent a quality time with her parents and sister as her album climbed to the top of Billboard Hot 200 chart.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group