'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg and Wife Welcome Second Child
Simon Helberg, star of "The Big Bang Theory", recently revealed that he and his wife Jocelyn Towne had welcomed their second child on April 23. The couple had kept it a secret for about two months before their representative confirmed it to Us Weekly on June 24.
The representative revealed the name of the baby boy is Wilder Towne Helberg. Simon and Jocelyn actually spilled the happy news in a Reddit Q&A on June 12, but did not reveal the baby's name at that time. The couple wrote that they "made 2 babies and 2 films in the last 2 years."
Jocelyn was first spotted showing off her baby bump when the couple appeared on the red carpet of Screen Actors Guild Awards back in January. At the event, Simon was asked by Entertainment Tonight's Nancy O'Dell about her wife's pregnancy. The 33-year-old actor replied, "Yes, my wife is [expecting,] I can't take all the credit..."
Simon and Jocelyn tied the knot in 2007. The couple welcomed their first child, Adeline, in May 2012.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle