'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg and Wife Welcome Second Child
Simon Helberg, star of "The Big Bang Theory", recently revealed that he and his wife Jocelyn Towne had welcomed their second child on April 23. The couple had kept it a secret for about two months before their representative confirmed it to Us Weekly on June 24.
The representative revealed the name of the baby boy is Wilder Towne Helberg. Simon and Jocelyn actually spilled the happy news in a Reddit Q&A on June 12, but did not reveal the baby's name at that time. The couple wrote that they "made 2 babies and 2 films in the last 2 years."
Jocelyn was first spotted showing off her baby bump when the couple appeared on the red carpet of Screen Actors Guild Awards back in January. At the event, Simon was asked by Entertainment Tonight's Nancy O'Dell about her wife's pregnancy. The 33-year-old actor replied, "Yes, my wife is [expecting,] I can't take all the credit..."
Simon and Jocelyn tied the knot in 2007. The couple welcomed their first child, Adeline, in May 2012.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie