'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg and Wife Welcome Second Child
Simon Helberg, star of "The Big Bang Theory", recently revealed that he and his wife Jocelyn Towne had welcomed their second child on April 23. The couple had kept it a secret for about two months before their representative confirmed it to Us Weekly on June 24.
The representative revealed the name of the baby boy is Wilder Towne Helberg. Simon and Jocelyn actually spilled the happy news in a Reddit Q&A on June 12, but did not reveal the baby's name at that time. The couple wrote that they "made 2 babies and 2 films in the last 2 years."
Jocelyn was first spotted showing off her baby bump when the couple appeared on the red carpet of Screen Actors Guild Awards back in January. At the event, Simon was asked by Entertainment Tonight's Nancy O'Dell about her wife's pregnancy. The 33-year-old actor replied, "Yes, my wife is [expecting,] I can't take all the credit..."
Simon and Jocelyn tied the knot in 2007. The couple welcomed their first child, Adeline, in May 2012.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor