'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg and Wife Welcome Second Child
Simon Helberg, star of "The Big Bang Theory", recently revealed that he and his wife Jocelyn Towne had welcomed their second child on April 23. The couple had kept it a secret for about two months before their representative confirmed it to Us Weekly on June 24.
The representative revealed the name of the baby boy is Wilder Towne Helberg. Simon and Jocelyn actually spilled the happy news in a Reddit Q&A on June 12, but did not reveal the baby's name at that time. The couple wrote that they "made 2 babies and 2 films in the last 2 years."
Jocelyn was first spotted showing off her baby bump when the couple appeared on the red carpet of Screen Actors Guild Awards back in January. At the event, Simon was asked by Entertainment Tonight's Nancy O'Dell about her wife's pregnancy. The 33-year-old actor replied, "Yes, my wife is [expecting,] I can't take all the credit..."
Simon and Jocelyn tied the knot in 2007. The couple welcomed their first child, Adeline, in May 2012.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera