'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg and Wife Welcome Second Child
Simon Helberg, star of "The Big Bang Theory", recently revealed that he and his wife Jocelyn Towne had welcomed their second child on April 23. The couple had kept it a secret for about two months before their representative confirmed it to Us Weekly on June 24.
The representative revealed the name of the baby boy is Wilder Towne Helberg. Simon and Jocelyn actually spilled the happy news in a Reddit Q&A on June 12, but did not reveal the baby's name at that time. The couple wrote that they "made 2 babies and 2 films in the last 2 years."
Jocelyn was first spotted showing off her baby bump when the couple appeared on the red carpet of Screen Actors Guild Awards back in January. At the event, Simon was asked by Entertainment Tonight's Nancy O'Dell about her wife's pregnancy. The 33-year-old actor replied, "Yes, my wife is [expecting,] I can't take all the credit..."
Simon and Jocelyn tied the knot in 2007. The couple welcomed their first child, Adeline, in May 2012.
More Simon Helberg News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!