Noah Wyle Secretly Weds Sara Wells
Noah Wyle announced on "The View" on June 24 that he and his girlfriend Sara Wells secretly married earlier this month. "It was beautiful. It was great. It was a very small ceremony - we have this little farm in California," revealed the 43-year-old actor.
Noah dished on his hush hush nuptials, "We got married on the ranch in front of the barn and then took a honeymoon. We just got back from Paris, which was incredible. Very romantic! I love to walk in foreign cities and get lost and then find my way back and the jet-lag allowed us to do that."
"It's such a nightlife town anyway, and the sun doesn't go down until 10 o'clock this time of year so we just strolled around," added the "Falling Skies" star.
Noah and Sara began dating in 2011. This is the second wedding for Noah, who was married to make up artist Tracy Warbin from 2000 until 2009. The former couple has two children together, Owen and Auden.
Noah has wrapped the filming for season 4 of the TNT series, "Falling Skies". According to TIBS, the science-fiction series, which is executive produced by Steven Spielberg, drew 4.7 million viewers during its new season premiere on June 22.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2