Noah Wyle Secretly Weds Sara Wells
Noah Wyle announced on "The View" on June 24 that he and his girlfriend Sara Wells secretly married earlier this month. "It was beautiful. It was great. It was a very small ceremony - we have this little farm in California," revealed the 43-year-old actor.
Noah dished on his hush hush nuptials, "We got married on the ranch in front of the barn and then took a honeymoon. We just got back from Paris, which was incredible. Very romantic! I love to walk in foreign cities and get lost and then find my way back and the jet-lag allowed us to do that."
"It's such a nightlife town anyway, and the sun doesn't go down until 10 o'clock this time of year so we just strolled around," added the "Falling Skies" star.
Noah and Sara began dating in 2011. This is the second wedding for Noah, who was married to make up artist Tracy Warbin from 2000 until 2009. The former couple has two children together, Owen and Auden.
Noah has wrapped the filming for season 4 of the TNT series, "Falling Skies". According to TIBS, the science-fiction series, which is executive produced by Steven Spielberg, drew 4.7 million viewers during its new season premiere on June 22.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up