Noah Wyle Secretly Weds Sara Wells
Noah Wyle announced on "The View" on June 24 that he and his girlfriend Sara Wells secretly married earlier this month. "It was beautiful. It was great. It was a very small ceremony - we have this little farm in California," revealed the 43-year-old actor.
Noah dished on his hush hush nuptials, "We got married on the ranch in front of the barn and then took a honeymoon. We just got back from Paris, which was incredible. Very romantic! I love to walk in foreign cities and get lost and then find my way back and the jet-lag allowed us to do that."
"It's such a nightlife town anyway, and the sun doesn't go down until 10 o'clock this time of year so we just strolled around," added the "Falling Skies" star.
Noah and Sara began dating in 2011. This is the second wedding for Noah, who was married to make up artist Tracy Warbin from 2000 until 2009. The former couple has two children together, Owen and Auden.
Noah has wrapped the filming for season 4 of the TNT series, "Falling Skies". According to TIBS, the science-fiction series, which is executive produced by Steven Spielberg, drew 4.7 million viewers during its new season premiere on June 22.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'