Noah Wyle Secretly Weds Sara Wells
Noah Wyle announced on "The View" on June 24 that he and his girlfriend Sara Wells secretly married earlier this month. "It was beautiful. It was great. It was a very small ceremony - we have this little farm in California," revealed the 43-year-old actor.
Noah dished on his hush hush nuptials, "We got married on the ranch in front of the barn and then took a honeymoon. We just got back from Paris, which was incredible. Very romantic! I love to walk in foreign cities and get lost and then find my way back and the jet-lag allowed us to do that."
"It's such a nightlife town anyway, and the sun doesn't go down until 10 o'clock this time of year so we just strolled around," added the "Falling Skies" star.
Noah and Sara began dating in 2011. This is the second wedding for Noah, who was married to make up artist Tracy Warbin from 2000 until 2009. The former couple has two children together, Owen and Auden.
Noah has wrapped the filming for season 4 of the TNT series, "Falling Skies". According to TIBS, the science-fiction series, which is executive produced by Steven Spielberg, drew 4.7 million viewers during its new season premiere on June 22.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016