First Trailer for 'Fury': Brad Pitt Takes Young Protege in War
The first full trailer for war drama "Fury" has been unleashed for viewing pleasure. It follows Brad Pitt's Wardaddy, a battle-hardened army sergeant during World War II. He commands a Sherman tank called "Fury" and its five-man crew.
In April 1945, as the Allies make their final push in the European Theatre, he leads his crew on a deadly mission to sneak behind enemy lines. He takes a rookie soldier, Logan Lerman's Norman Ellison, who is too afraid to kill their enemies. "History is violent," Wardaddy tells the young soldier.
The team is forced to make a difficult decision when they encounter 300 troops. Outnumbered and outgunned, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
Also supported by Shia LaBeouf, Jason Isaacs, Jon Bernthal and Michael Pena, the drama thriller is directed and written by David Ayer. It is set to hit theaters across the nation on November 14.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences