First Trailer for 'Fury': Brad Pitt Takes Young Protege in War
The first full trailer for war drama "Fury" has been unleashed for viewing pleasure. It follows Brad Pitt's Wardaddy, a battle-hardened army sergeant during World War II. He commands a Sherman tank called "Fury" and its five-man crew.
In April 1945, as the Allies make their final push in the European Theatre, he leads his crew on a deadly mission to sneak behind enemy lines. He takes a rookie soldier, Logan Lerman's Norman Ellison, who is too afraid to kill their enemies. "History is violent," Wardaddy tells the young soldier.
The team is forced to make a difficult decision when they encounter 300 troops. Outnumbered and outgunned, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
Also supported by Shia LaBeouf, Jason Isaacs, Jon Bernthal and Michael Pena, the drama thriller is directed and written by David Ayer. It is set to hit theaters across the nation on November 14.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'