First Trailer for 'Fury': Brad Pitt Takes Young Protege in War
The first full trailer for war drama "Fury" has been unleashed for viewing pleasure. It follows Brad Pitt's Wardaddy, a battle-hardened army sergeant during World War II. He commands a Sherman tank called "Fury" and its five-man crew.
In April 1945, as the Allies make their final push in the European Theatre, he leads his crew on a deadly mission to sneak behind enemy lines. He takes a rookie soldier, Logan Lerman's Norman Ellison, who is too afraid to kill their enemies. "History is violent," Wardaddy tells the young soldier.
The team is forced to make a difficult decision when they encounter 300 troops. Outnumbered and outgunned, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
Also supported by Shia LaBeouf, Jason Isaacs, Jon Bernthal and Michael Pena, the drama thriller is directed and written by David Ayer. It is set to hit theaters across the nation on November 14.
More Fury News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake