First Trailer for 'Fury': Brad Pitt Takes Young Protege in War
The first full trailer for war drama "Fury" has been unleashed for viewing pleasure. It follows Brad Pitt's Wardaddy, a battle-hardened army sergeant during World War II. He commands a Sherman tank called "Fury" and its five-man crew.
In April 1945, as the Allies make their final push in the European Theatre, he leads his crew on a deadly mission to sneak behind enemy lines. He takes a rookie soldier, Logan Lerman's Norman Ellison, who is too afraid to kill their enemies. "History is violent," Wardaddy tells the young soldier.
The team is forced to make a difficult decision when they encounter 300 troops. Outnumbered and outgunned, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
Also supported by Shia LaBeouf, Jason Isaacs, Jon Bernthal and Michael Pena, the drama thriller is directed and written by David Ayer. It is set to hit theaters across the nation on November 14.
More Fury News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media