First Trailer for 'Fury': Brad Pitt Takes Young Protege in War
The first full trailer for war drama "Fury" has been unleashed for viewing pleasure. It follows Brad Pitt's Wardaddy, a battle-hardened army sergeant during World War II. He commands a Sherman tank called "Fury" and its five-man crew.
In April 1945, as the Allies make their final push in the European Theatre, he leads his crew on a deadly mission to sneak behind enemy lines. He takes a rookie soldier, Logan Lerman's Norman Ellison, who is too afraid to kill their enemies. "History is violent," Wardaddy tells the young soldier.
The team is forced to make a difficult decision when they encounter 300 troops. Outnumbered and outgunned, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
Also supported by Shia LaBeouf, Jason Isaacs, Jon Bernthal and Michael Pena, the drama thriller is directed and written by David Ayer. It is set to hit theaters across the nation on November 14.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?