'Pretty Little Liars' 5.04 Sneak Peeks: Aria Gets Paranoid
Next week on "Pretty Little Liars", Aria feels uneasy as the Liars are feeling under the microscope at school with the high school focusing their attention on them. Aria, in particular, says someone is freaking her out but Spencer thinks she's too paranoid. When her depression continues to spiral, Aria looks for comfort from an unlikely source.
The girls also feel the pressure from Alison who, upon her return to Rosewood, attempts to regain the role of leader of the group, but she finds her four friends are not as willing to blindly follow her every whim as they once were. While most kids are morbidly curious about what happened to Ali, some are more focused on planning for Ali's return to school.
Meanwhile, Spencer's mother is disturbed by the ongoing murder investigation in their backyard, but Spencer is more curious about the secret that her sister Melissa and their father have been hiding.
"Thrown from the Ride" will air Tuesday, July 1 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.04 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.04 clip:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival