'Pretty Little Liars' 5.04 Sneak Peeks: Aria Gets Paranoid
Next week on "Pretty Little Liars", Aria feels uneasy as the Liars are feeling under the microscope at school with the high school focusing their attention on them. Aria, in particular, says someone is freaking her out but Spencer thinks she's too paranoid. When her depression continues to spiral, Aria looks for comfort from an unlikely source.
The girls also feel the pressure from Alison who, upon her return to Rosewood, attempts to regain the role of leader of the group, but she finds her four friends are not as willing to blindly follow her every whim as they once were. While most kids are morbidly curious about what happened to Ali, some are more focused on planning for Ali's return to school.
Meanwhile, Spencer's mother is disturbed by the ongoing murder investigation in their backyard, but Spencer is more curious about the secret that her sister Melissa and their father have been hiding.
"Thrown from the Ride" will air Tuesday, July 1 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.04 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.04 clip:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding