'Pretty Little Liars' 5.04 Sneak Peeks: Aria Gets Paranoid
Next week on "Pretty Little Liars", Aria feels uneasy as the Liars are feeling under the microscope at school with the high school focusing their attention on them. Aria, in particular, says someone is freaking her out but Spencer thinks she's too paranoid. When her depression continues to spiral, Aria looks for comfort from an unlikely source.
The girls also feel the pressure from Alison who, upon her return to Rosewood, attempts to regain the role of leader of the group, but she finds her four friends are not as willing to blindly follow her every whim as they once were. While most kids are morbidly curious about what happened to Ali, some are more focused on planning for Ali's return to school.
Meanwhile, Spencer's mother is disturbed by the ongoing murder investigation in their backyard, but Spencer is more curious about the secret that her sister Melissa and their father have been hiding.
"Thrown from the Ride" will air Tuesday, July 1 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.04 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.04 clip:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight