'Pretty Little Liars' 5.04 Sneak Peeks: Aria Gets Paranoid
Next week on "Pretty Little Liars", Aria feels uneasy as the Liars are feeling under the microscope at school with the high school focusing their attention on them. Aria, in particular, says someone is freaking her out but Spencer thinks she's too paranoid. When her depression continues to spiral, Aria looks for comfort from an unlikely source.
The girls also feel the pressure from Alison who, upon her return to Rosewood, attempts to regain the role of leader of the group, but she finds her four friends are not as willing to blindly follow her every whim as they once were. While most kids are morbidly curious about what happened to Ali, some are more focused on planning for Ali's return to school.
Meanwhile, Spencer's mother is disturbed by the ongoing murder investigation in their backyard, but Spencer is more curious about the secret that her sister Melissa and their father have been hiding.
"Thrown from the Ride" will air Tuesday, July 1 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.04 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.04 clip:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna