'Pretty Little Liars' 5.04 Sneak Peeks: Aria Gets Paranoid
Next week on "Pretty Little Liars", Aria feels uneasy as the Liars are feeling under the microscope at school with the high school focusing their attention on them. Aria, in particular, says someone is freaking her out but Spencer thinks she's too paranoid. When her depression continues to spiral, Aria looks for comfort from an unlikely source.
The girls also feel the pressure from Alison who, upon her return to Rosewood, attempts to regain the role of leader of the group, but she finds her four friends are not as willing to blindly follow her every whim as they once were. While most kids are morbidly curious about what happened to Ali, some are more focused on planning for Ali's return to school.
Meanwhile, Spencer's mother is disturbed by the ongoing murder investigation in their backyard, but Spencer is more curious about the secret that her sister Melissa and their father have been hiding.
"Thrown from the Ride" will air Tuesday, July 1 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.04 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 5.04 clip:
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.