Steve Aoki and Machine Gun Kelly Team for 'Breaking Bad'-Inspired 'Free the Madness' Video
Steve Aoki has dropped the music video for his collaboration with Machine Gun Kelly, "Free the Madness". Hitting YouTube on Tuesday, June 24, the visuals directed by Dan Packer finds the EDM star and his rapper collaborator emulating AMC's hit series "Breaking Bad".
Aoki and MGK channel meth-making duo Bryan Cranston's Walter White and Aaron Paul's Jesse Pinkman, respectively. Clad in yellow jumpsuits, the duo perform on top of an RV parked in the middle of the New Mexico desert. Later in the clip, they get into a battle with Girls Scouts troops after it's revealed that they cook up cookies, instead of narcotics, and sell them to a lady.
"I've been obsessively watching 'Breaking Bad' since season one, and Aaron Paul is a good friend of mine as well," Aoki has said of the inspiration behind "Free the Madness". "He actually sported my Aoki logo shirt in season four, which was a huge honor. So this is my homage to the best television show on earth. Long live Heisenberg and Jesse Pinkman!"
Steve Aoki's "Free the Madness" (feat. Machine Gun Kelly) music video
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous