Steve Aoki and Machine Gun Kelly Team for 'Breaking Bad'-Inspired 'Free the Madness' Video
Steve Aoki has dropped the music video for his collaboration with Machine Gun Kelly, "Free the Madness". Hitting YouTube on Tuesday, June 24, the visuals directed by Dan Packer finds the EDM star and his rapper collaborator emulating AMC's hit series "Breaking Bad".
Aoki and MGK channel meth-making duo Bryan Cranston's Walter White and Aaron Paul's Jesse Pinkman, respectively. Clad in yellow jumpsuits, the duo perform on top of an RV parked in the middle of the New Mexico desert. Later in the clip, they get into a battle with Girls Scouts troops after it's revealed that they cook up cookies, instead of narcotics, and sell them to a lady.
"I've been obsessively watching 'Breaking Bad' since season one, and Aaron Paul is a good friend of mine as well," Aoki has said of the inspiration behind "Free the Madness". "He actually sported my Aoki logo shirt in season four, which was a huge honor. So this is my homage to the best television show on earth. Long live Heisenberg and Jesse Pinkman!"
Steve Aoki's "Free the Madness" (feat. Machine Gun Kelly) music video
More Steve Aoki News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz