Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Accused of Cheating on Fiancee Cheryl Hines
Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the son of Ethel and Robert F. Kennedy, might have cheated on his actress fiancee Cheryl Hines with a socialite, according to a report from a U.K. media on Tuesday, June 24. Sources told Mail Online that Kennedy started a relationship with a Connecticut socialite named Chelsea Chapman Kirwan, the wife of plastic surgeon Laurence Kirwan, before they separated in July 2012.
Chelsea and Kennedy reportedly first met in a gym in Armonk, New York. "He was well aware that his wife and Bobby had a friendship before their split and that they have had ongoing telephone calls," a source close to the doctor told the paper. In August 2012, Chelsea's cell phone records allegedly showed that she talked to Kennedy five times a day. According to the source, Chelsea's "game plan" was to "trade up to RFK Jr."
Chelsea and her doctor husband are now in the middle of divorce proceedings. More details about the alleged relationship with Kennedy may be revealed in the court battle.
Kennedy and Hines, who is known for her roles on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and "Suburgatory", started dating in early 2012. They announced their engagement at Muhammad Ali's Celebrity Fight Night in Phoenix, Arizona in April. According to a report in May, they would tie the knot this summer.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story