Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Accused of Cheating on Fiancee Cheryl Hines
Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the son of Ethel and Robert F. Kennedy, might have cheated on his actress fiancee Cheryl Hines with a socialite, according to a report from a U.K. media on Tuesday, June 24. Sources told Mail Online that Kennedy started a relationship with a Connecticut socialite named Chelsea Chapman Kirwan, the wife of plastic surgeon Laurence Kirwan, before they separated in July 2012.
Chelsea and Kennedy reportedly first met in a gym in Armonk, New York. "He was well aware that his wife and Bobby had a friendship before their split and that they have had ongoing telephone calls," a source close to the doctor told the paper. In August 2012, Chelsea's cell phone records allegedly showed that she talked to Kennedy five times a day. According to the source, Chelsea's "game plan" was to "trade up to RFK Jr."
Chelsea and her doctor husband are now in the middle of divorce proceedings. More details about the alleged relationship with Kennedy may be revealed in the court battle.
Kennedy and Hines, who is known for her roles on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and "Suburgatory", started dating in early 2012. They announced their engagement at Muhammad Ali's Celebrity Fight Night in Phoenix, Arizona in April. According to a report in May, they would tie the knot this summer.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7