Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Accused of Cheating on Fiancee Cheryl Hines
Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the son of Ethel and Robert F. Kennedy, might have cheated on his actress fiancee Cheryl Hines with a socialite, according to a report from a U.K. media on Tuesday, June 24. Sources told Mail Online that Kennedy started a relationship with a Connecticut socialite named Chelsea Chapman Kirwan, the wife of plastic surgeon Laurence Kirwan, before they separated in July 2012.
Chelsea and Kennedy reportedly first met in a gym in Armonk, New York. "He was well aware that his wife and Bobby had a friendship before their split and that they have had ongoing telephone calls," a source close to the doctor told the paper. In August 2012, Chelsea's cell phone records allegedly showed that she talked to Kennedy five times a day. According to the source, Chelsea's "game plan" was to "trade up to RFK Jr."
Chelsea and her doctor husband are now in the middle of divorce proceedings. More details about the alleged relationship with Kennedy may be revealed in the court battle.
Kennedy and Hines, who is known for her roles on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and "Suburgatory", started dating in early 2012. They announced their engagement at Muhammad Ali's Celebrity Fight Night in Phoenix, Arizona in April. According to a report in May, they would tie the knot this summer.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group