Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Accused of Cheating on Fiancee Cheryl Hines
Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the son of Ethel and Robert F. Kennedy, might have cheated on his actress fiancee Cheryl Hines with a socialite, according to a report from a U.K. media on Tuesday, June 24. Sources told Mail Online that Kennedy started a relationship with a Connecticut socialite named Chelsea Chapman Kirwan, the wife of plastic surgeon Laurence Kirwan, before they separated in July 2012.
Chelsea and Kennedy reportedly first met in a gym in Armonk, New York. "He was well aware that his wife and Bobby had a friendship before their split and that they have had ongoing telephone calls," a source close to the doctor told the paper. In August 2012, Chelsea's cell phone records allegedly showed that she talked to Kennedy five times a day. According to the source, Chelsea's "game plan" was to "trade up to RFK Jr."
Chelsea and her doctor husband are now in the middle of divorce proceedings. More details about the alleged relationship with Kennedy may be revealed in the court battle.
Kennedy and Hines, who is known for her roles on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and "Suburgatory", started dating in early 2012. They announced their engagement at Muhammad Ali's Celebrity Fight Night in Phoenix, Arizona in April. According to a report in May, they would tie the knot this summer.
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors