Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Preview 'Somethin' Bad' Video
The music video for Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood's collaboration, "Somethin' Bad", is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, June 25. To build the anticipation, the two country superstars took to their respective Instagram on Tuesday to share a preview.
The ladies portray fictional characters named Belle Boyd and Priscilla Parker in the visuals. In the 15-second teaser, the duo are seen spending a wild night out together, drinking and gambling before getting arrested.
"Somethin' Bad" was first debuted by Lambert and Underwood at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards last month. Serving as the follow-up to "Automatic", the rock/country track appears in Lambert's latest album "Platinum".
The LP, marking the star's fifth studio effort, was released earlier this month. It becomes the "Mama's Broken Heart" hitmaker's first LP to land at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after selling 180,000 copies in its first week.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory