Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Preview 'Somethin' Bad' Video
The music video for Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood's collaboration, "Somethin' Bad", is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, June 25. To build the anticipation, the two country superstars took to their respective Instagram on Tuesday to share a preview.
The ladies portray fictional characters named Belle Boyd and Priscilla Parker in the visuals. In the 15-second teaser, the duo are seen spending a wild night out together, drinking and gambling before getting arrested.
"Somethin' Bad" was first debuted by Lambert and Underwood at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards last month. Serving as the follow-up to "Automatic", the rock/country track appears in Lambert's latest album "Platinum".
The LP, marking the star's fifth studio effort, was released earlier this month. It becomes the "Mama's Broken Heart" hitmaker's first LP to land at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after selling 180,000 copies in its first week.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?