Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Preview 'Somethin' Bad' Video
The music video for Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood's collaboration, "Somethin' Bad", is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, June 25. To build the anticipation, the two country superstars took to their respective Instagram on Tuesday to share a preview.
The ladies portray fictional characters named Belle Boyd and Priscilla Parker in the visuals. In the 15-second teaser, the duo are seen spending a wild night out together, drinking and gambling before getting arrested.
"Somethin' Bad" was first debuted by Lambert and Underwood at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards last month. Serving as the follow-up to "Automatic", the rock/country track appears in Lambert's latest album "Platinum".
The LP, marking the star's fifth studio effort, was released earlier this month. It becomes the "Mama's Broken Heart" hitmaker's first LP to land at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after selling 180,000 copies in its first week.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7