Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Preview 'Somethin' Bad' Video
The music video for Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood's collaboration, "Somethin' Bad", is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, June 25. To build the anticipation, the two country superstars took to their respective Instagram on Tuesday to share a preview.
The ladies portray fictional characters named Belle Boyd and Priscilla Parker in the visuals. In the 15-second teaser, the duo are seen spending a wild night out together, drinking and gambling before getting arrested.
"Somethin' Bad" was first debuted by Lambert and Underwood at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards last month. Serving as the follow-up to "Automatic", the rock/country track appears in Lambert's latest album "Platinum".
The LP, marking the star's fifth studio effort, was released earlier this month. It becomes the "Mama's Broken Heart" hitmaker's first LP to land at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after selling 180,000 copies in its first week.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal