Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Preview 'Somethin' Bad' Video
The music video for Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood's collaboration, "Somethin' Bad", is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, June 25. To build the anticipation, the two country superstars took to their respective Instagram on Tuesday to share a preview.
The ladies portray fictional characters named Belle Boyd and Priscilla Parker in the visuals. In the 15-second teaser, the duo are seen spending a wild night out together, drinking and gambling before getting arrested.
"Somethin' Bad" was first debuted by Lambert and Underwood at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards last month. Serving as the follow-up to "Automatic", the rock/country track appears in Lambert's latest album "Platinum".
The LP, marking the star's fifth studio effort, was released earlier this month. It becomes the "Mama's Broken Heart" hitmaker's first LP to land at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after selling 180,000 copies in its first week.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo