Adam Levine Denies Having 'Sexual Intercourse' With Lindsay Lohan
Another man in Lindsay Lohan's list of alleged past lovers denied having sex with her. After James Franco said he didn't sleep with the actress, Adam Levine made similar comment during a recent interview with Howard Stern. "By the way, you were listed on Lindsay Lohan's sex list, that you had sex with her, I didn't know this," the host said.
"That's not true. I did not have sexual intercourse with Lindsay Lohan," the Maroon 5 vocalist replied. Stern then pressed further, saying that no one on the list admitted to having sex with her. "That's because I think we're being truthful about that very specific thing," said the singer who will make his movie debut in "Begin Again". "I can f**king see it on the paper, I'm getting much better at this!"
A handwritten list of stars who allegedly had sex with the "Mean Girls" star was published by In Touch earlier this year. In addition to Franco and Levine, other male celebrities who were mentioned in the list included Heath Ledger, Coldplay's Guy Berryman, Orlando Bloom and Ashton Kutcher.
Franco denied that he had sex with Lohan in an interview with Stern in April. "I never had sex with Lindsay Lohan. I will swear on my mother's life that I never had sex with her," the "127 Hours" actor said. "Alright, we maybe kissed. When we made out, it was so long ago. I was, like, a nice guy."
More Adam Levine News
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies