Behind the Scenes of 'Jurassic World' Offer Plot and First Footage
The first footage of "Jurassic World" was shown via an on-set visit from "Today". The lead actors, Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard, sat down for an interview and a walk on the Jurassic Park merchandise store set.
Pratt offered a piece of the 2015 dinosaurs reboot movie's plot. It took place 22 years after CEO John Hammond dreamt up about the idea of a theme park. "People from around the world, 20,000 visitors a day, come to see the dinosaurs and see the several attractions," said Pratt. "It's been around long enough to where attendance starts to fall off a little bit. So they've decided to come up with a new attraction to bring even more people in. You're never gonna believe it, but it doesn't go well."
The film is adapted from Michael Crichton's novel and is directed by Colin Trevorrow. Asked whether he received advice from "Jurassic Park" director Steven Spielberg, Trevorrow said, "Words of wisdom, every day. He'll send ideas and he'll draw out ideas on pads of paper, and I'll shoot them." Spielberg remains active in the creative process as executive producer.
"Jurassic World" will be released in U.S. theaters on June 12, 2015.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle