First Teaser for 'Downton Abbey' Season 5: Things Are Changing
"Downton Abbey" season 5 is not going to air in the U.S. until at least early 2015, but fans can get an early look at the new chapter via a newly-released teaser. The video doesn't feature any characters from the drama series, but hints that things are going to be different in the fifth season.
"I feel a shaking of the ground I stand on," Jim Carter's Charles Carson narrates the snippet, while the scenes show the interior of the fictional Downton Abbey. "The nature of life is not permanence, but flux. Things are changing."
Filming for the new season of "Downton Abbey" is currently underway. ITV has shared via Facebook a picture taken from the production. "Filming is well underway for the brand new series of Downton Abbey and we're getting super excited," the caption reads.
While the sneak-peek video doesn't reveal any plot details, star Lesley Nicol who plays Beryl Patmore recently told Glamour magazine, "There aren't any plans for any big characters to die this year. I think it would be very unwise to do any more deaths because the viewers don't like them.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance