First Teaser for 'Downton Abbey' Season 5: Things Are Changing
"Downton Abbey" season 5 is not going to air in the U.S. until at least early 2015, but fans can get an early look at the new chapter via a newly-released teaser. The video doesn't feature any characters from the drama series, but hints that things are going to be different in the fifth season.
"I feel a shaking of the ground I stand on," Jim Carter's Charles Carson narrates the snippet, while the scenes show the interior of the fictional Downton Abbey. "The nature of life is not permanence, but flux. Things are changing."
Filming for the new season of "Downton Abbey" is currently underway. ITV has shared via Facebook a picture taken from the production. "Filming is well underway for the brand new series of Downton Abbey and we're getting super excited," the caption reads.
While the sneak-peek video doesn't reveal any plot details, star Lesley Nicol who plays Beryl Patmore recently told Glamour magazine, "There aren't any plans for any big characters to die this year. I think it would be very unwise to do any more deaths because the viewers don't like them.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy