First Teaser for 'Downton Abbey' Season 5: Things Are Changing
"Downton Abbey" season 5 is not going to air in the U.S. until at least early 2015, but fans can get an early look at the new chapter via a newly-released teaser. The video doesn't feature any characters from the drama series, but hints that things are going to be different in the fifth season.
"I feel a shaking of the ground I stand on," Jim Carter's Charles Carson narrates the snippet, while the scenes show the interior of the fictional Downton Abbey. "The nature of life is not permanence, but flux. Things are changing."
Filming for the new season of "Downton Abbey" is currently underway. ITV has shared via Facebook a picture taken from the production. "Filming is well underway for the brand new series of Downton Abbey and we're getting super excited," the caption reads.
While the sneak-peek video doesn't reveal any plot details, star Lesley Nicol who plays Beryl Patmore recently told Glamour magazine, "There aren't any plans for any big characters to die this year. I think it would be very unwise to do any more deaths because the viewers don't like them.
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her