'Last of Robin Hood' Trailer Sees Kevin Kline Seducing Dakota Fanning
The first trailer of "The Last of Robin Hood" has been released, revealing many old Hollywood glamor scenes. Kevin Kline stars as an aging Errol Flynn in the 1950s when he met an underage actress Beverly Aadland, played by Dakota Fanning, and seduced her.
Flynn, the swashbuckling Hollywood star and notorious ladies' man, flouted convention all his life, but never more brazenly than in his last years when, swimming in vodka and unwilling to face his mortality, he undertook a liaison with underage starlet Aadland. The two had a high-flying affair that spanned the globe and was enabled by the girl's fame-obsessed mother, Florence. Susan Sarandon plays the mother.
It all came crashing to an end in October 1959 when events forced the relationship into the open, creating an avalanche of publicity castigating Beverly and her mother. "The Last of Robin Hood" is a story about the desire for fame and the price it exacts. Directed by Richard Glatzer and Wash Westmoreland, the film will be released August 29 via Samuel Goldwyn Films.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes