'Last of Robin Hood' Trailer Sees Kevin Kline Seducing Dakota Fanning
The first trailer of "The Last of Robin Hood" has been released, revealing many old Hollywood glamor scenes. Kevin Kline stars as an aging Errol Flynn in the 1950s when he met an underage actress Beverly Aadland, played by Dakota Fanning, and seduced her.
Flynn, the swashbuckling Hollywood star and notorious ladies' man, flouted convention all his life, but never more brazenly than in his last years when, swimming in vodka and unwilling to face his mortality, he undertook a liaison with underage starlet Aadland. The two had a high-flying affair that spanned the globe and was enabled by the girl's fame-obsessed mother, Florence. Susan Sarandon plays the mother.
It all came crashing to an end in October 1959 when events forced the relationship into the open, creating an avalanche of publicity castigating Beverly and her mother. "The Last of Robin Hood" is a story about the desire for fame and the price it exacts. Directed by Richard Glatzer and Wash Westmoreland, the film will be released August 29 via Samuel Goldwyn Films.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?