'Last of Robin Hood' Trailer Sees Kevin Kline Seducing Dakota Fanning
The first trailer of "The Last of Robin Hood" has been released, revealing many old Hollywood glamor scenes. Kevin Kline stars as an aging Errol Flynn in the 1950s when he met an underage actress Beverly Aadland, played by Dakota Fanning, and seduced her.
Flynn, the swashbuckling Hollywood star and notorious ladies' man, flouted convention all his life, but never more brazenly than in his last years when, swimming in vodka and unwilling to face his mortality, he undertook a liaison with underage starlet Aadland. The two had a high-flying affair that spanned the globe and was enabled by the girl's fame-obsessed mother, Florence. Susan Sarandon plays the mother.
It all came crashing to an end in October 1959 when events forced the relationship into the open, creating an avalanche of publicity castigating Beverly and her mother. "The Last of Robin Hood" is a story about the desire for fame and the price it exacts. Directed by Richard Glatzer and Wash Westmoreland, the film will be released August 29 via Samuel Goldwyn Films.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective