Channing Tatum, Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in Talks for 'Hail Caesar'
Universal Pictures' "Hail Caesar" is aiming for a star-studded cast list. The film about a Hollywood fixer in the 1950s is eying Channing Tatum, Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton to join the already confirmed stars George Clooney and Josh Brolin.
According to THR, Tatum will be a Gene Kelly-type star while Fiennes will play studio director Laurence Lorenz. Swinton, who recently starred opposite Fiennes in "The Grand Budapest Hotel", is slated to portray a powerful Hollywood gossip columnist.
"Hail Cesar" will be produced and directed by the Coen brothers. The film centers on a man named Eddie Mannix who sounds a lot like the Fred Otash of his day - the famed 1950s private investigator who worked for Confidential magazine and was the muckraker of the time using wiretaps to spy on movie stars and gather dirt. Otash was a former lifeguard who became a cop, lost his job as a cop and became a private eye who wiretapped.
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen