Channing Tatum, Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in Talks for 'Hail Caesar'
Universal Pictures' "Hail Caesar" is aiming for a star-studded cast list. The film about a Hollywood fixer in the 1950s is eying Channing Tatum, Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton to join the already confirmed stars George Clooney and Josh Brolin.
According to THR, Tatum will be a Gene Kelly-type star while Fiennes will play studio director Laurence Lorenz. Swinton, who recently starred opposite Fiennes in "The Grand Budapest Hotel", is slated to portray a powerful Hollywood gossip columnist.
"Hail Cesar" will be produced and directed by the Coen brothers. The film centers on a man named Eddie Mannix who sounds a lot like the Fred Otash of his day - the famed 1950s private investigator who worked for Confidential magazine and was the muckraker of the time using wiretaps to spy on movie stars and gather dirt. Otash was a former lifeguard who became a cop, lost his job as a cop and became a private eye who wiretapped.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'